meet our newest bulldog! Some of you know him it's chubbs!

lynngosox

Aug 20, 2014
I got him from my cousin I'm happy to report so far no signs of resource guarding or any form of aggression! My Gracie is very jealous and tries to not to allow him to get any attention! Any suggestion to make this easier on her?
192028ddc6b4459fb306011180920c69.jpg
f3dfa99ca13486415f188eeef22fbd09.jpg
c60d912b2d81561a83ed2217d9cf395a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations on your new family member! Give them some time and keep on her about how she behaves towards him, give it a few weeks and see if it gets any better.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CHUBBS!!!! I so pray it all works out. Did you take them on a walk.. Walks help them pack up and give it a good month for him to settle in

BEST of luck

OP
lynngosox

lynngosox

Aug 20, 2014
I did and will take them for a walk everyday! most of the time they are good just an occasional back off from Gracie to chubbs! So far so good I won't give up it will work out! Ps we call him Will now most of the time because it goes perfectly with Grace!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you, Lynn, for opening up your heart & home to Chubbs.

It sounds like things are going well and they're establishing boundaries
between them, very normal.

Welcome to EBN, love the pics!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Very kind of you to take him, so happy to hear things have started out alright. I would think that it's perfectly normal for a bit of that behaviour. Everyone has to have their place in the pack established. Good luck to all of you. Hope to hear good updates in the future.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks so much for taking him in. I think it's gonna work out!

When we got our second bullie, it took a little over a month before Wellie got comfortable and started putting Blue in his place. It was also around that time they first started playing together too.

Keep us updated and please post any concerns you may have. We're all here for you.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It's great to see you here on EBN with your new addition, Will (formerly known as Chubbs)! It does sound like things are off to a good start. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so glad to hear things seem to be working out, it will take time and patience for them to both settle in to the new situation. I hope it all works out, and you are so great to take Chubbs in for your cousin, I know how hard of a decision this is for her and it must be very sad and heartbreaking to have to rehome him, I'm sure it wasnt an easy decision to make. I'm glad that he is with you, and she can keep in touch and still visit him and see that he's okay, it must bring her a lot of peace knowing he's with you and still in the family. Please keep us posted on how Will and Frace are doing, and share some pictures of them together.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Great update:) glad to hear things are going well, I know it wasn't an easy decision to re-home him but at least he's in the family:) Great pictures<3

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Will (aka Chubbs!) Good to see ya buddy, I'm glad we can still get your updates! I'm glad he's staying within the family both in life & here on EBN - perhaps being the 2nd dog will benefit him :) Can't wait to hear updates!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome, I'm so glad to see will is doing good with you. I agree with jessica, it may be good that will realizes he is not top banana. Good luck and keep us posted!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.