Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wow. That is the fattest puppy EVER! How cute is he? MoeMoe looks like he has a perma-scrowl on his face! I just have to say.....beautiful! (your wife is a cutie also) I'm so glad Moe is finally home. It is great day! Congratulations!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's just too cute. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] said it just right! Love that perma- scowl!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I love when she grabs his skin and says 'this isn't .. normal' LOL very very cute. He is beautiful!!! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my he is going to be one VERY big boy!!! :up: He is just so beautiful ... and I love the little chewbacca noises he makes at the very beginning when he's being told to get out of his crate and meet his Mummy! SO SO SO adorabull!! :luv::luv::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL... I thought that yesterday about the perma-scowl, he is just tooooooo cute :luv: him!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I love love love his face. He needs to be in advertising, lol. He looks like the perfect snuggle bug. [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] thank you so much for sharing these moments with us!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Your baby is by far one of the cutest pups I have seen. Guess it makes the wait well worth it when you get one as perfect as he is. Love the video.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Great video! Moe is so cute and I love all the extra rolls he has. You guys will have such a great time while he is growing up. His sister isn't quite sure what to think.
Enjoy the puppy breath!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Moe is too cute for words. Thank you for sharing the video with us... We have a shih tzu too lol.. When her and Ireland get into it its too funny because Izzybella is very small and she cant bite back so she makes lots of noise. Keep the pictures coming.....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can only imagine the fun you're having on your first full day together!!! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Your patience and research has paid off, because Moe is just the cutest and most healthy looking boy. :up: I also love his perma-scowl, he will always have attitude! lol You wife is beautiful, and I think she is smitten!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.