Baby T & Bone

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I don't have many videos of the dogs (yet) but I thought this was sort of cute. It shows what a doll Baby T was when he was little - although this was only in October, so he was 5 months already - and how much he loves to chew on his Nylabones.

Please excuse my voice and heavy breathing...it was early, I promise I'm not that scary in real life!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Hahaha, that was adorable. I like the look he gave you when you took his bone, like you were in all sorts of trouble for that move... lol. Too cute.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow,,,,,,, Baby T was sooooooooo little back then... what a cutie. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
This is cute and he is CUTE! my dogs have never taken to nylabones, I wish they would have, they are such a great product.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I :heart: Baby T so cute! Silva use to play with nylabones but now she destroys it in about an hour and then there are all kinds of pieces on the floor!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwww that was soooo sweet. He is perfect :heart:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] Are you sure its the nylabone that Silva can chew up? Samson has an EXTREMELY strong mouth but nylabones are one of the 2 toys on the market (extreme kong being the other) that Samson cannot destroy. If you try the nylabone durable bones I can't imagine that she could possibly chew it to pieces. They are so strong that I have seen one thrown, hit a toilet bowl (wasn't aimed at that of course) and shatter the toilet bowl on impact! Those are hardcore toys!

Most Reactions