It's Friday, you must Pop your Pup!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME --- I love it

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Very nice! I wan't one or more from my boys too...PM please!!!! And I know a lot of grazy bully people here who would love to have something like this from their babies!

Found it, browsing through pics...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Jessica, I love your t-shirt, it is so cool. It looks totally awesome and I think you started a trend. I want one too. I bought another t-shirt last year from a site where you could put a picture of your dog on a t-shirt and I ordered one with Dozer and Blossoms picture on it and the caption, You wouldn't Understand, it's a Bulldog thing. It turned out really cute, but unfortunately the sizes are really small, I actually ordered a X-large to,allow for shrinkage, and its more like a small or a medium so it doesn't fit. Maybe if I shrink it it might fit my Grandson. I also ordered a t-shirt for my hubby from another site, and it says "This is What the Worlds Greatest Papa Looks Like". I ordered him a Large and its huge, I'm hoping it shrinks because its way too big for him. I'm afraid to order over the Internet now because I don't know if the sizes are going to be accurate or not. How are the sizes for the Pop Your Pup t-shirts? Are they accurate sizes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 43
OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] - They have men's, women, and children. I ordered the "ladies super soft crew neck," and bc it's a woman's cut, I ordered a size up from my normal size to allow for shrinkage when washed & because I don't like my shirts tight....it's perfect size wise! So if your going to order a women's cut, I'd say go up one size.... Also, their size charts are spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
@Vikinggirl - They have men's, women, and children. I ordered the "ladies super soft crew neck," and bc it's a woman's cut, I ordered a size up from my normal size to allow for shrinkage when washed & because I don't like my shirts tight....it's perfect size wise! So if your going to order a women's cut, I'd say go up one size.... Also, their size charts are spot on!

Thank You Jessica.

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
Yay, yours looks awesome!! I had been wanting one of these for a long time too and my hubby finally got me one for Valentine's Day!! (Because who wants flowers and candy when you can get your bully on a shirt?!?!) haha

75fbc89ba77d631b408014c900245f38.jpg

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=8518]sunkissedpr1ncs[/MENTION] - I LOVE yours!!! Aren't they the best :) I'll be ordering myself a tank next too for the summer - thanks for sharing yours, and ps - your baby is too cute!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yay, yours looks awesome!! I had been wanting one of these for a long time too and my hubby finally got me one for Valentine's Day!! (Because who wants flowers and candy when you can get your bully on a shirt?!?!) haha

75fbc89ba77d631b408014c900245f38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Awesome.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.