Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How is Whinny (I forget how you spell her name) handling Moe? She doesn't look too sure of her new baby brother!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
It looks like he loves Winnie already!!! Loving his shirt, probably can't even button it can you, lol. He is so gorgeous!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lovin the chicken neck!! And the forehead wrinkles are huge!

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I believe Winnie has more adjusting to do than Moe... It's like she's waiting for him to go home :lol: but once she figures out that he is part of the pack, I think she will be fine.

Last night was rough, and mostly because of Winnie. Peggy and I agreed to take turns getting up every few hours to take him out until he's able to make it through the night, although we will ignore his cries for attention between the scheduled potty breaks. If you notice in the videos, we have an enclosure that goes around the crate that allows him the opportunity to visit the wee pad if needed without giving the run of the house... this worked really well for Winnie, and so far he appreciates this system as he has used the pad a couple times without soiling his crate. He cried quite abit early in the evening, but seemed to be quiet later. Winnie though will try to alert us that the baby is crying by barking, and her barking is much louder and harder to tune out than his crying, so we are hoping that she adjusts to the situation soon, or that Moe will only cry when he needs to go out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.