They never stop !!!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
This is our house 24/7. Our pups faces are always pink from all of the mouthing they do while wrestling. They look the same size in this video, is your frenchie big or your bully small?? They're super cute together.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
When did Lambeau get bigger than Cheli?? WHEN??!! :bigeyes:..

It's so great seeing them get along and playing. So happy for Cheli.. :heart:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Looks like the Lil' Gnat has met his match… Hee, hee, hee :evil: I'm absolutely LOVING all the pics and videos, keep em coming!!! :w00t:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow Lambeau really like the gnats muzzle, I love how they stand up like that. Dueling bulls! LOL!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
i say it is evenly matched for now. In no time, Lamb will be much bigger than Chelios.

Cheli better keep that in mind cause Lamb's weight will overwhelm him eventually.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Pics with no snow! Love those snorty babies. All the energy. We encountered a puppy frenchie on our walk today, he was jumping all over Tyson, after like a minute, Tyson was pulling me, like "let's get outta here" lol - what an old man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is our house 24/7. Our pups faces are always pink from all of the mouthing they do while wrestling. They look the same size in this video, is your frenchie big or your bully small?? They're super cute together.

Right now, Lambeau is 5 mths and weights about 27 lbs. Cheli will be 4 yrs next week and weighs about 24 lbs
When did Lambeau get bigger than Cheli?? WHEN??!! :bigeyes:..

It's so great seeing them get along and playing. So happy for Cheli.. :heart:

Lambeau past Cheli last week.... shortly after I stopped filming Cheli did his speed laps and lambeau was just staring at him - with a look of WTF!? :laugh:

Looks like the Lil' Gnat has met his match… Hee, hee, hee :evil: I'm absolutely LOVING all the pics and videos, keep em coming!!! :w00t:

They will continue... they are nuts together. And, they listen really well, when I say easy or NO, they do back off a bit and then go right back at it. Sort like, sending boxers to their corners :D

Wow Lambeau really like the gnats muzzle, I love how they stand up like that. Dueling bulls! LOL!

Lambeau grabs the INside of Cheli's mouth and pulls :rofl:

i say it is evenly matched for now. In no time, Lamb will be much bigger than Chelios.

Cheli better keep that in mind cause Lamb's weight will overwhelm him eventually.

Cheli is so fast size does not matter... he is like lightening

Pics with no snow! Love those snorty babies. All the energy. We encountered a puppy frenchie on our walk today, he was jumping all over Tyson, after like a minute, Tyson was pulling me, like "let's get outta here" lol - what an old man!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banks was 6 when we got Cheli... and she gave him a run for his money, but then again... it was Banks! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I love to watch them play, looks like they are finally best buds. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That was my house when 3 were younger Things have slowed down a bit. Love the videos! Cheli will be quick enough to get out of "harms" way !!! It sure helps tone down on the pups biting Mom and Dad!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.