Moses is Home

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] don't forget we need the full wife reaction... means pictures.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I believe we are about 5 hours ahead of Sydney, so he will have some jet lag... he's sleeping pretty hard right now :)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG I did not see this 1st, i thought that was odd that it was posted late and that there were few comments......he is just beyond cute....he is a beautiful bully and what an awesome "look" he has. Congrats! I bet he is whooped! Enjoy and remember so when the honeymoon is over you remember these moments, although i am sure you will take pics & video so you will remember. :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No...they NEVER nap! He looks like trouble! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I have a huge smile on my face right now. Hugs!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ahhhh he is toooooo cute... Im soo happy for all of your Your dreams finally came true.... Good luck tonight hope you get some sleep lol...

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is AWESOME!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. It been a longtime coming.
He is absolutely stunning!! So happy for you.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
yipeee! glad you got your baby! :heart: he's super handsome too, especially in that shirt.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oooo look that all those wonderful wrinkles and smoochy face!! I bet you can't stop hugging him!!! I'm just so happy for you .... I'm going off to look at the "meet the sister" and "meet mommy" parts now!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.