2 Months Post-Op

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We are 2 months post op with Tyson, and couldn't be happier that he's back to his old self. He will likely have to be on pepcid forever but whatever it takes to keep my marshmallow happy & feeling good. We go back this Friday for his checkup. 9 yrs old looks good on you baby boy. We love you so much!
658c49c08fc3f536397fee8eaee0c2da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] - does he look huge? If yes, you can be frank, LOL hee hee

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Great pic and glad to hear the marshmallow is back to normal.

I wouldn't worry about the pepcid, many dogs are on it for life. No biggie :)

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Great pic and glad to hear the marshmallow is back to normal.

I wouldn't worry about the pepcid, many dogs are on it for life. No biggie :)

Yeah, after the surgery, he'll need it forever. Some days he need more than others. It was a long recovery... but at least he made it, slowly & surely! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME! Big @SS hugs from me to that sweet boy

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank god he is back to normal!! Hugs and kisses to Tyson

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We are 2 months post op with Tyson, and couldn't be happier that he's back to his old self. He will likely have to be on pepcid forever but whatever it takes to keep my marshmallow happy & feeling good. We go back this Friday for his checkup. 9 yrs old looks good on you baby boy. We love you so much!

@nycbullymama - does he look huge? If yes, you can be frank, LOL hee hee

lol..honestly? no. I don't think he looks huge. But neither does Blue at 62lbs. But I know he looks leaner at 58. I'm just not the right person to talk to about bulldog weight cause I think most are over weight :eek:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
lol..honestly? no. I don't think he looks huge. But neither does Blue at 62lbs. But I know he looks leaner at 58. I'm just not the right person to talk to about bulldog weight cause I think most are over weight :eek:

Oh I know... Tyson has always been big - when we go to the vet, there are always bullies, and he's always the biggest, but he's short... and very built. However, I can't agree more about losing weight, his parents should too, LOL - and I do want to get him down another 10lbs if possible. Just don't need him going and eating socks again either! I know he'd feel alot better at a lower weight with the hot summer months approaching :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh I know... Tyson has always been big - when we go to the vet, there are always bullies, and he's always the biggest, but he's short... and very built. However, I can't agree more about losing weight, his parents should too, LOL - and I do want to get him down another 10lbs if possible. Just don't need him going and eating socks again either! I know he'd feel alot better at a lower weight with the hot summer months approaching :)
I don't know about 10lbs Jessica. that may be too much. I can see ribs in this pic and it looks like he has a nice taper. maybe you can get an overhead shot??

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

@nycbullymama - does he look huge? If yes, you can be frank, LOL hee hee

That big lump of joy looks really good.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I don't know about 10lbs Jessica. that may be too much. I can see ribs in this pic and it looks like he has a nice taper. maybe you can get an overhead shot??

It's all in his belly! LOL I will find one for you! He does have his taper though :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tyson looks great… I'm SO glad to hear that he's on the mend. He looks fine to me, he has a large chest area but that's good for a male bully!!! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.