Mission. To destroy it.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13711]USCgirl81[/MENTION]...Chubby had that exact toy except it had a bumble bee inside...he loved it but tore it up in a couple of days....he is a spoiled boy cause I keep buying him more even though he destroys them quickly uploadfromtaptalk1426475551156.jpgThis toy lasted about a few days too♡

WifeofPA

May 26, 2014
Spokane WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelby, Victorian Bully and Conan, EB
I have found Starmark toys hold up with my bully, and you can add treat disks as a special somethin' somethin for them too. I like this line better than kong

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I had seen this toy also and loved it so when I found it on clearance I had to get it! So far it's put up in the hoard box (that's what I call all the new toys I buy them that they don't need yet) I may have to get it out. My daughter and I started making toys for the boys and I kind of went crazy overboard with it. They have so much stuff right now that I wouldn't need to buy a toy for months if I could keep myself from it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is determined! And, yes, he will win :D

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Tyson used to be such a good boy with toys. Now he is on a mission to kill them all. Raven just sits and looks at him like he is stupid. I bought a huge and I mean huge box of toys for them for Christmas. Must have been about 20 different things each. We are now down to maybe a third of all those toys. Every day I go home and pick up the guts and remains and send them to the big old garbage can in the sky compliments of Ty's love and affection.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.