Thug life

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
beau knows I have a no dog lay on the cushions rule. She makes them smell very doggy and I have to wash them all the time. She knows this, however came down from doing the ironing to find her lounging on 3 of them !!! Notice how she can't look me in the eye ! Sneaky dog !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 193

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=12712]Katie demes[/MENTION]...Beau is too adorable....we have the same rule no doggies on the couch....uploadfromtaptalk1425547956427.jpg

Chubby's world...I just live in it♡♡♡♡

ellie67

Dec 15, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
image.jpg Same here under no circumstances is Buster allowed on the sofa or cushions :ohmy::ohmy:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
beau knows I have a no dog lay on the cushions rule. She makes them smell very doggy and I have to wash them all the time. She knows this, however came down from doing the ironing to find her lounging on 3 of them !!! Notice how she can't look me in the eye ! Sneaky dog !

I think Beau approves of the fresh-cleaning detergent you're using on these pillows. She's just being helpful and doing some quality control. ;)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Fat Cami doesn't stir from snoring beside me on the couch
even tho I'm laughing so loud that I farted, no problem here!

Beau is awesomely beautiful and looks great on the forbidden
cushions ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yeah I tried to keep the dogs off the couch… that rule seriously got thrown under the rug w/Mr. WALLYGATOR!!! LOL

10922502_10152949531623548_6810260066919599253_n-2.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Oh come on mama, how can you resist this face?! I mean just look at how cozy & delightful I am. hee hee.. Tyson has taken over all, his house, we pay the bills, I wash everything on a weekly basis. Whatever makes him happy. Hugs to Beau.... xoxo

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Katie demes...Beau is too adorable....we have the same rule no doggies on the couch....View attachment 84732

Chubby's world...I just live in it♡♡♡♡

I can see by the photo that Chubby is having a serious GUILT trip about being on the couch! It may scar him for life! :rofl: [MENTION=11185]Chubby[/MENTION]

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
looks like we all have serial couch and cushion huggers hehe I just don't like how she farts on them !!! Ha

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

yes, far too common. Harvey under any circumstances is never ever allowed on the couch.... not!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, well they are her pillows anyway. :)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]...uploadfromtaptalk1425618635086.jpg

He is so not allowed on the couch....hehe[emoji12]

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
@Manydogs...View attachment 84793

He is so not allowed on the couch....hehe[emoji12]

its not just cushions she sits her fat *** on it's anything on the floor too, like if my lad takes his top off she goes and sits on it or if there is a blanket on the floor she has to sit on it. A tea towel once blew on the floor in the kitchen and when I came home she was sat in the middle of the kitchen on the tea towel !! She has to sit on any type of fabric laying around even if it's a sock !!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online