In case you ever question what they do while your gone...

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
All day - errrrvery day. ps - my husband said I was wrong for giving him my pink blanket. I said Ty's secure enough with his manhood, he loves it! Hah

1cd5fa090509d2013eff08c6461e7120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sweet boy in pink….But what if there's two...

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Haha. He loves it prob bc it has my scent. And no, I fixed the pink blanket, he obviously fixed the beige one to his liking. LOL Its his house, we just pay the bills.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]...Aww too cute...Do you leave him home alone and if you do for how long??? Also does he get into things? ??

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom...Aww too cute...Do you leave him home alone and if you do for how long??? Also does he get into things? ??

Yep, he's alone M-F from 7am to about 5:30pm - he has never gotten into anything. (With the exception of the rare sock eating incident - I blame that on us reducing his food to lose weight, and being gone doing black friday shopping) - we totally threw him off his schedule, and were coming in and out of the house all through the night. I think he was pissed at us, and hungry - which led to the socks. Ugh. But other than that. No, he's never gotten into anything. We close all the doors to other rooms, he's free to roam, but we don't leave anything out. -- Also keep in mind, he's older so he doesn't have that energy that a pup would ;)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]...sorry for the 21 questions...How old is he? I'm afraid to leave Chubby...he 15mos♡ I feel like he is a toddler I have to keep an eye on him @ all times!!!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom...sorry for the 21 questions...How old is he? I'm afraid to leave Chubby...he 15mos♡ I feel like he is a toddler I have to keep an eye on him @ all times!!!

Haha. no problem. Tyson just turned 9! I crated him when he was younger.... and what I did to wean him off is slowly start leaving him out for small amounts of time. So if I need to run & get gas, or pick up something - I'd leave him out. Then slowly increased the time, to see how he did. I always closed all doors, so he was restricted to certain areas only. If you want to try it, I would try that first - small increments of time... and make sure there is nothing that he can get into. Floors cleared, even toys, bones, etc... leave nothing out at all... and his crate open. You'd be surprised, Tyson would still go sleep in his crate when I was gone, even though I had given him free range.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
AWWWW, love the little fat pig belly hanging out! So cute!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
AWWWW, love the little fat pig belly hanging out! So cute!

Hah, my half English Bulldog / Pot Belly Pig -- with his big ol' scar down his belly & all :) Just love him so dang much.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Is it wrong of me to say that after seeing that pic, I had a craving for bacon? lol

Kidding kidding, he's really adorable :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online