Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks everyone. [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] yes, they eat the same food FROMM 4 star, just Henri and JLO are picky eaters, so we add a little FROMM canned food to their kibble. Buddy weighs 58 pounds, and yes [MENTION=11611]Julzz9170[/MENTION] we do breed our Frenchies and show them. We used to breed English as well but don't at the moment, we are concentrating on our Frenchies.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Thanks David. Thanks for the pictures, inspiration and info.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
David, your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!! I just LOVE them… :heartsign: Buddy is so handsome, and I have to say I just LOVE seeing all your Frenchie babies!!! Are they easier to breed than the bulldogs?!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Quite the pack you have there! Do they all get along?

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] they are a little easier only because most of them are excellent moms and are careful around their babies. Still have to have a C-section, at least you should anyway. We still keep them away from mom unless they are nursing for the first two weeks, mainly to make sure they stay warm. After that, they stay with mom. [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] for the most part they all get along, but sometimes will get into a tiff. We have to watch BeBe and JLO, as they don't really like each other much, but will exist in the same room most of the time, but you have to watch for the body language. But once BeBe gets on the couch, all is good.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a beautiful family! I love every one of them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.