Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
20150225_191234.jpg20150225_191354.jpg

Today I went to take a soil bath cos mom says there is no water in town. I helped. But mom wasn't happy about it, she even found water to bath me in. I'm all happy though cos I'm now on couch, win win.

-Joey

She made the funniest face when I caught her after she went to roll in the soil, she knows, lol.

We've had a bit of a rough start of this year:( and it doesn't look like this will be a good year at all but I'm truly just happy if my furkids are healthy and happy at this point, I don't have the strength to worry about anything else right now. They make me smile all the time<3

I recently moved their toy box from next to the fire place to the hallway cos I needed space for that thing that holds wood... anyway, Boeboe is very upset about it. She stands by the "wood holder" and whines, lol. She HATES change, poor thing, I had to move the toy box back. They are not at all ruling the house... not at all:ashamed:.

Attachments

• 20150225_191234.jpg
    20150225_191234.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 142

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aweee, you have such a cute helper there. I mean come on mom, how could you resist that face, covered in soil, haha! I love it, he looks so happy. Trust me, I know the feeling. Once I replaced Tyson's blanket with a new one, that looked so much better. All he did was pout about it, and follow me when I was taking the old, raggity, falling apart one away... Ugh, it only took a few hours, and I caved. I went and got the old one, tried to mend it back together the best I could.. then washed it, and gave it back to him. He immediately got on it, and smiled at me. Who owns who. LOL :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Those are some very cute pics of Joey! what a sweetie.

Petra, I hope this year will start to turnaround for you and that things will get better! the good health of our fur-babies is definitely a blessing though.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Aweee, you have such a cute helper there. I mean come on mom, how could you resist that face, covered in soil, haha! I love it, he looks so happy. Trust me, I know the feeling. Once I replaced Tyson's blanket with a new one, that looked so much better. All he did was pout about it, and follow me when I was taking the old, raggity, falling apart one away... Ugh, it only took a few hours, and I caved. I went and got the old one, tried to mend it back together the best I could.. then washed it, and gave it back to him. He immediately got on it, and smiled at me. Who owns who. LOL :)

Lol, they are such brats:luv: I can't take anything away either, our house now has a total of... 10 dog beds, one "play mattress" and a princess tent which they also sleep in sometimes. I don't know... I think they live in this house and I'm just the nanny:unsure:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Those are some very cute pics of Joey! what a sweetie.

Petra, I hope this year will start to turnaround for you and that things will get better! the good health of our fur-babies is definitely a blessing though.

Thank you:hug: anything can still happen, I have hope things will work out for the best, but the uncertainty is tough sometimes... but I guess that's life:)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww Joey is adorable :luv: She can come here in TN and roll in our dirt pile anytime, while Wally digs up all the sprinklers… Lol

I'm sorry this year has been off to a rough start… I'm starting to feel the same. I had so hoped for a better year, but now things aren't looking so great. We can help each other get thru this… :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is so beautiful! sending lots of positive thoughts to you --- hope the year gets better

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] Hoping things will get better for you:yes: Just love those photos! My home is just one big dog house-plenty of dog beds and dog toys. I am LUCKY that they let me live with them! They also allow me to pay all the bills,they are such good dogs.:whistle:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww Joey is adorable :luv: She can come here in TN and roll in our dirt pile anytime, while Wally digs up all the sprinklers… Lol

I'm sorry this year has been off to a rough start… I'm starting to feel the same. I had so hoped for a better year, but now things aren't looking so great. We can help each other get thru this… :hug:

Sounds like a good plan, thank you Tracey:hug: I hope things will go great for you the rest of the year:)

I have a great image in my head now with little piggy Joey laying on her back in the soil, kicking with her little short legs while Croco-Wally is doing sprinkler work:tongue:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
@Petra Hoping things will get better for you:yes: Just love those photos! My home is just one big dog house-plenty of dog beds and dog toys. I am LUCKY that they let me live with them! They also allow me to pay all the bills,they are such good dogs.:whistle:

Haha, ja they know how to delegate that's a fact:tongue:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great pictures of Joey! Wishing you all the best!

Members online

No members online now.