Can somebody please tell this girl that this is MY computer chair?!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you! How do your two guys split your chair among themselves or whoever is first gets it?

It is actually my Frenchie that insist on the chair... he is all of 24 lbs and must be touching me at all times. as soon as my @$$ hits a seat, he must be next to me. Lambeau, our EB pup, not much for sitting unless he is sleeping right now... he is the energizer bunny.

Also, the two in my pic... have pssed on but I just can not bring myslef to change the photo :(.. Banks (white) never was a snuggler, so it was noot an issue with her.... Nitschke (red) was just like my Frenchie, had to be touching me

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Goob, this is so funny how determined they are to stay on the chair even when they grow too big for it lol. Your bully is adorable!

Thank you:)

This chair is SO torn up now I have slip covered over it to hide the rips! But we just can't get rid of it...I think Goob would look for it everyday hahaha. They're so silly.

Members online

No members online now.