Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hi, I'm Bella and I eat everything outside, especially snow. My mom has nicknamed me The Outdoor Hoover, as I like to keep the ground clear of rocks, grass, bugs, sticks, poop, trash, and anything else that catches my eye. I'm cute, though, so she laughs it off...most times. :p

image.jpg

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Hi Bella,
I too like to keep the outside ground clean of everything. My mom gets pretty frustrated because I like to swallow rocks and when we are out for walks My favourite is to find cigarette butts and eat them. Hopefully neither of us get sick from doing this.
Lola

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hi Bella,
I too like to keep the outside ground clean of everything. My mom gets pretty frustrated because I like to swallow rocks and when we are out for walks My favourite is to find cigarette butts and eat them. Hopefully neither of us get sick from doing this.
Lola

Hi Lola!

Oh yay! My neighbor has just a few cigarette butts on their lawn, so I've only had one butt in my mouth...but, it was pretty great! I remember mom thought it was funny (for a quick second) because I looked like I was smoking. I don't think we'll get sick because our moms keep taking all the fun stuff from us.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do you have good prices!? ;)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] - Bella - first, stop giving your mama a heart attack & quit eating things! and second, oh.em.gee - that little face, I could just squeeze her for days! Such a cutie!

View attachment 84098

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@Cali Doll - Bella - first, stop giving your mama a heart attack & quit eating things! and second, oh.em.gee - that little face, I could just squeeze her for days! Such a cutie!

View attachment 84098

Thanks!! I think she's adorable, too. I will say that sometimes she looks like a little baby and sometimes she looks like a grown up. This pic was also taken today...she looks so adult!

image.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They will eat anything, and must be watched like hawks. be extra careful with the rocks, and try to keep them from eating them, as they can cause an obstruction or if they sit in the tummy, can cause irritation, both of which can be deadly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.