Tyson turns 9.... <3

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So last week I was the victim of either poisoning or some sort of stomach bug..... either way, it took this mama out for 3 days!!! Starting on my baby's birthday. I felt so bad, but we will be celebrating this week to make up for it. Anyway, I can't go without saying, Happy 9th Birthday Tyson! We love you more than the stars in the sky, and the amount of love & joy you bring us everyday is such a blessing. Big boy's birthday was last Wednesday, 2/11 - Love our fluffy marshmallow. The pics are from last week, and weekend. He was keeping mama safe & warm - sleeping right beside me everyday I was sick.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 12.JPGphoto 21.JPGphoto 22.JPGphoto 41.JPGphoto 55.jpg

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
9 years is a milestone achievement.

I give you credit for his long life for taking care of him.

Thank you, that means alot, we rescued Tyson when he was 2 yrs. old.... we spoil him rotten. You can tell he's getting up there, just a little slower to get up, etc... but honestly (thank God) he is still active, loves his walks, car rides, and has been such a strong boy over the last year. Which is really the only time we've ever had an major issues with him.... believe me when I say we are truly thankful for him. HE RESCUED US :heart: I don't think he looks to shabby for his age, either. hee hee.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tyson looks WONDERFUL!! He's so handsome and it looks like he's recovered from his surgery so well.

Happy 9th Birthday, sweet Tyson!!

:birthday6::cake3:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson looks WONDERFUL!! He's so handsome and it looks like he's recovered from his surgery so well.

Happy 9th Birthday, sweet Tyson!!

:birthday6::cake3:

He has, he's such a strong boy.... (old man) lol... thank you so much for your wishes! Love, Ty

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww… Happy Birthday Tyson!!! What a beautiful boy, and that's awesome that he's 9 years old and a rescue!!! KUDOS to you guys for taking such good care of him...

:birthday5::pupbirthday::cake3:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you @ddnene - it hasn't been easy or cheap by any means, but I'd give anything just for him to happy & healthy. :drawheart:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY TYSON
sign0008.gif
:cake::pupbirthday::baseball:ME AND ELMO HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS WONDERFUL. LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU TYSON.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.