Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Woke up to this:

938ef4d8c7082338db1a5dd98868c924.jpg

Wasn't long till we hit this:
5c324f56ee815d765bb6fe2c8da4b73e.jpg

We just moved on Saturday, and there was no transition for Taco, so long as the had his ball and somebody to chew it against.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Way to go, Taco! You know what is important in life!!!:toss: Enjoy your new home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
perfection!! :laugh:

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
He is a good look looking bully! For sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
perfection!! :laugh:

I'm just in love with that face!

He is a good look looking bully! For sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the kind words. He is a phenomenal dog, so much personality.

I love him! We wake up like that too! Winnie is obsessed with her ball!

Taco is OBSESSED. It's maddening. He not only wants a ball to chew, but he likes to chew it against you. Preferably torso area, but he has been known to move up to chewing against my shoulders, neck, and head. I tell him no, and try to keep him down by me feet, but somehow that big head migrates forward while it looks like his body isn't doing any moving. Next thing you know, he's gnawing the ball on your chest.

I guess it's ok, because he doesn't chew anything else, like shoes, furniture, my tv remotes.

It gets so obnoxious hours in we pretend to throw the ball and hide it. If he sees us put it away, he remembers every single spot we have ever hid it. He will then spend the next hour carefully inspecting each said spot.

I've taken him to the dog park to burn off excess energy, and he runs for hours with all the other pups. People always ask me when he wears out, and I don't know! He has never quit, even after 2 hours at the park, he still cried when we made him leave. He does, however, sleep for 24 hours straight after these outings.

We adopted him as a 5 year old, but I confirmed with my vet he's closer to 2, maybe 3 years tops. His POs tore off the age on the breeding sheet before he was surrendered, probably due to a return clause, so I guess we will never know for sure. Either way, he's the star of our family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.