Who needs a heating pad, when you have a bully?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe would absolutely KILL me if he knew I posted this!! >.< :lol: :whistle:

Guess who got HER flu shot this season and guess who did NOT? You got to love the hot pink cold wash cloth I have on his head. Poor Joe...but Vegas loves it when one of us is sick and on the couch, he gets to sleep/snuggle all day. A 61 lb. heating pad on my belly if I was sick would want to make me :barf:

Joesstitches004.jpg

Joesstitches003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooor Joe.... what's his email addy again???? :p

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HE IS A BUSY MAN AND CAN NOT BE DISTURBED?????!!!!:lol: :p, Now he is sick and can not get on the computer!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
awww, i noticed today that my boy keeps following my daughter around. she is sick with a flu bug as well. i just told her i bet he senses that she is sick. hope your hubby is better soon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is cute, what a good boy Vegas, taking care of your daddy!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, it's nurse Vegas! :up:

I think it goes both ways, we use each other for heat. I know when it's a little chilly in the room, Stig cuddles with me more. I don't mind, because it gives me an excuse for not getting off the couch. :lol:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AW! Hope he feels better! How could he not with a heating pad like that to keep him toasty warm!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
AAwwww... and poor Joe does look pretty ill .. his cheeks almost match the hot pink wash cloth!!

I love the way bullys like to cuddle us when we're sick. Maggie never left my side when I was sick with the giardia I caught from Daddy. She was with me 24/7. Either that or the thought of being in bed for anything other than meal times was just too irresistable for her. I'm choosing to go with the former idea!!! :up: :whistle: :confused:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
awww, mamma and vegas take good care of joe! the only time i had a flu shot, i got the flu. never had one since and haven't had the flu!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
now that i think about it, i probably don't get sick because i have paid sick time and awesome health insurance.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.