Puppaccino!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
The lovely Starbucks cashier who took my order over the weekend noticed my friend was sitting outside with Ruckus and her dog, Emmy the scrappy terrier mix, and gave me 2 puppaccinos (aka cups of whipped cream). Ruckus had never had one before, but I think he liked it:

https://vimeo.com/118155284

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
awwww.. he's sooo stinkin' cute!! i bet he loved it (hell, i would too)

there's three starbucks within a 5 block radius of me. i'm always there for their chai, white mocha, or lemon load (delicious). but i had no idea they did puppacinos. will ask for one next time.

thanks for posting this.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...I love it...Ruckus is so cute♡♡♡

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That is AWESOME!!! Wally & Roxie LOVE whipped cream, and they come running whenever someone takes the Reddy-Whip out of the fridge!!! :blink:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
The lovely Starbucks cashier who took my order over the weekend noticed my friend was sitting outside with Ruckus and her dog, Emmy the scrappy terrier mix, and gave me 2 puppaccinos (aka cups of whipped cream). Ruckus had never had one before, but I think he liked it:

https://vimeo.com/118155284

alright Ruckus - enjoy that sugary treat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
awesome! I would have to say, he enjoyed that!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yum! I love whipped cream in my coffee-but there is no Starbucks around here-it's a "do it yourself!" Very cute video,Ruckus is so cute and he deserves that "puppacino!"

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Ruckus looked like he really enjoyed his treat. My hubby is a Starbuckers. He loves their coffee more than a Tim's coffee, and he's addicted to their Frappachino , especially their Chocolate Mocha, I don't like coffee but I do like their Tea Chai Lattes and in the summer, I have them make it into a Frappachinos. The chai latte Frappachino is delicious with cinnamon, hubby also loves their lemon loaf, and their blueberry muffins. I didn't know they had Puppacchinos either, I'll have to ask for one next time. My son and I go to Tim's on a regular basis, and we like Ice Capps in the summer, but my son is a coffee guy, I don't like coffee so I don't drink it, Dozer and Blossom usually get a plain Tim Bit for a treat when we go there for a walk. There's one other place they get treats in the summer, it's at the ice cream parlour, dogs that come there get a free kiddie cone with vanilla frozen yogurt or vanilla ice cream. They love those.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lucky pup! I miss my Tim's barristas (steeped tea double double with milk), they had my tea ready before I even got the the counter. That lady deserves more puppy business! :)

Lola gets her share of ice cream (only the good stuff like Haagen daas vanilla or lemon) when I have my ice cream fix at home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online