Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Blizzard of 2015 NYC.. AKA the Blizzard That Never Was..lol..

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default The Blizzard of 2015 NYC.. AKA the Blizzard That Never Was..lol..

I had to leave for a bit yesterday so Chris came home to take the boys out.

Came back just in time to get a few pics before they went upstairs. They were pooped, but man.. do they love the snow.

Oh, the first pic is of Wellie yesterday. He didn't want to go out for his early morning walk so he pretended to be sleeping. It was hysterical..lol

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Blizzard of 2015 NYC.. AKA the Blizzard That Never Was..lol..

Love the pictures! Wellie is a good actor,eh?! "Storm like you've never seen before!" Mayor Di Bozo (name thanks to Chumley). When I lived in N.J., we had LOTS more snow than that!!! At least the boys got to play in snow!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

Fresh air, stretch the legs and snow cones sounds like a wonderful time. We had snow for 2 days before getting washed away now just mud would rather have snow.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Wellie looks comfortable… Lol So he will wear a coat, but Blue won't?!! I don't think any of my dogs have liked to wear clothing or costumes… Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@ddnene All the other breeds of dogs that I ever had loved wearing coats! The bullies don't seem to care for it-and they also want to pull each other's coats off! They say "my way or the highway!" If they could feed themselves-they would probably kick me out!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Love the pictures! Wellie is a good actor,eh?! "Storm like you've never seen before!" Mayor Di Bozo (name thanks to Chumley). When I lived in N.J., we had LOTS more snow than that!!! At least the boys got to play in snow!!
    You can see Jersey in the last pic with Chris, it's right across the Hudson- they got as much snow as we did..lol.. at least that part of it.
    Yeah, I don't see de Blasio being re-elected. No one likes him and I think he's a hypocrite.
    But lucky for Chumley, he's not his mayor. Just ours

Quote Originally Posted by schimpfy View Post
    Fresh air, stretch the legs and snow cones sounds like a wonderful time. We had snow for 2 days before getting washed away now just mud would rather have snow.
    Yesterday was a great day! They had a great time and slept like babies..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Wellie looks comfortable… Lol So he will wear a coat, but Blue won't?!! I don't think any of my dogs have liked to wear clothing or costumes… Lol
    Wellie was very comfortable. He did not want to get out of bed.
    Blue will not wear a coat, booties and even hates his harness. I can't put anything on him, he goes lethargic. I don't want to put him through the hell of a jacket.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @ddnene All the other breeds of dogs that I ever had loved wearing coats! The bullies don't seem to care for it-and they also want to pull each other's coats off! They say "my way or the highway!" If they could feed themselves-they would probably kick me out!
    You are SO right Lynn… the bullies don't even want other dogs wearing clothes!!! Wally tries to take off Roxie's collar, harness, whatever… Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

These are the best pictures!!! Love those sweet faces!! They look SO good, beautiful babies!! Makes me miss home so much.... Thank you for sharing!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Great p[ictures.... Blue or Wellie that got some serious height in the second shot? Can't see their faes so not sure... but they are both beautiful!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    These are the best pictures!!! Love those sweet faces!! They look SO good, beautiful babies!! Makes me miss home so much.... Thank you for sharing!
    Thank you. Are you from the east coast originally?

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Great p[ictures.... Blue or Wellie that got some serious height in the second shot? Can't see their faes so not sure... but they are both beautiful!
    It's Blue. He's a very agile bulldog. You should see him jumping over the snowdrifts (the smaller ones of course..lol)
    Thank you.. I love my baby bullies.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=nycbullymama;571683]Thank you. Are you from the east coast originally?

Yes! Both of us are. My husband from the Bronx, and myself from Astoria. We moved to TX after 9/11 - but we have most our family still there so we take a trip up every year! I miss it terribly. I bet Tyson would enjoy the weather there so much better than hot as humid hell TX.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=TyTysmom;571700]
    Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    Thank you. Are you from the east coast originally?

Yes! Both of us are. My husband from the Bronx, and myself from Astoria. We moved to TX after 9/11 - but we have most our family still there so we take a trip up every year! I miss it terribly. I bet Tyson would enjoy the weather there so much better than hot as humid hell TX.
    we were "neighbors" lol.. I love Astoria.
    There's an amazing restaurant that we used to go to all the time on Ditmars- Taverna Kyclades. Then they opened a location in the city, east village.. I was so happy..lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads