Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Blizzard of 2015 NYC.. AKA the Blizzard That Never Was..lol..

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Blizzard of 2015 NYC.. AKA the Blizzard That Never Was..lol..

@nycbullymama

Taverna Kyclades!!!! Best greek food of life! That place stayed packed from the minute it opened til past closing! My husband said their seafood is some of the best he's had... gosh, I miss so many things about home. The South is so different, a whole new world, lol. I would go back tomorrow if the opportunity presented itself, my husband on the other hand, not so much. I enjoy my yearly visits, make sure to eat every single place I love, and soak it all back in... but it's never enough. I know the exact location of that pic with your boys in front of the Hudson. Thanks for sharing

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    @nycbullymama

Taverna Kyclades!!!! Best greek food of life! That place stayed packed from the minute it opened til past closing! My husband said their seafood is some of the best he's had... gosh, I miss so many things about home. The South is so different, a whole new world, lol. I would go back tomorrow if the opportunity presented itself, my husband on the other hand, not so much. I enjoy my yearly visits, make sure to eat every single place I love, and soak it all back in... but it's never enough. I know the exact location of that pic with your boys in front of the Hudson. Thanks for sharing
    I know right- the best greek food ever. I agree with your hubs, we always get the grilled octopus and the whole grilled sea bass. OMG, delicious.

Yep, right in front of the Hudson, Battery Park City. Very nice area.

My hubs was considering a move to Texas- his company has offices there. We were supposed to go check it out last summer (forgot where) but I backed out. I need to stay on the east coast.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

@nycbullymama

I'm totally jealous, lol. Texas is nice, don't get me wrong.....but so different, like total opposite of the city. The weather is nuts - so dang humid, I swear the first year here I thought I was gonna die, and wondered why everyone was so friendly (hahahaha).....I slowly got used to it. Well, if you're ever visiting TX, (Houston or surrounding areas) you have a friend here. Give me a shout out We had to post-pone our trip home bc of Tyson getting sick, etc. We're usually up there around Feb. I think we may try and do Nov this year, for my bday

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    @nycbullymama

I'm totally jealous, lol. Texas is nice, don't get me wrong.....but so different, like total opposite of the city. The weather is nuts - so dang humid, I swear the first year here I thought I was gonna die, and wondered why everyone was so friendly (hahahaha).....I slowly got used to it. Well, if you're ever visiting TX, (Houston or surrounding areas) you have a friend here. Give me a shout out We had to post-pone our trip home bc of Tyson getting sick, etc. We're usually up there around Feb. I think we may try and do Nov this year, for my bday
    Thanks. If we finally make the road trip out there, will definitely let you know.

Let me know when you're in NY, maybe a bunch of us can meet up for a drink.

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Great pics of the boys, they are super cute , love seeing pics of Bullies in snow, cause Bazza hasn't seen it and never will, I often wonder what he would do ??
    I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness, they are absolutely adorable! That picture of Wellie pretending to sleep is hilarious.
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads