Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sweet baby boy, can't hang with the big dogs. :)

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I hope you are starting to feel better now, poor thing. I just have to say been away for a while but Wally is just beautiful, he looks like an angel snoozing ! He is super cute !

P.S hope Roxie is well too !

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene I hope you are starting to feel better now, poor thing. I just have to say been away for a while but Wally is just beautiful, he looks like an angel snoozing ! He is super cute !

P.S hope Roxie is well too !

Thanks hon… I'm hanging in there, and waiting for the meds to kick-in!!! Wally is hardly an angel, but he's a keeper… Lol Roxie is still not doing well, still having accidents and other cushings related symptoms. She just put her back on her thyroid meds, I just wish that something would start working for her :(

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Look at that face! I could just stare at him all day. Such a beautiful baby you have!!! :heart::heart::heart:

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
They are funny things. Taco sleeps for a solid 24 hours, getting up for potty and food, after about 2 hours at the dog park. There is another 24 hour period where he remains half steam, giving us about 48 hours of peace for 2 hours of time. Good trade, IMO!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Thanks hon… I'm hanging in there, and waiting for the meds to kick-in!!! Wally is hardly an angel, but he's a keeper… Lol Roxie is still not doing well, still having accidents and other cushings related symptoms. She just put her back on her thyroid meds, I just wish that something would start working for her :(

Oh poor Roxie, I am really not sure what cushings is I will have to look it up, Bazza is on two tabs a day for the last 2 1 /2 months, after building him up, his fur is just starting to look better, he eating alot though but doesn't seem to be putting on the weight he once would, we are going back next month for a check up. I do hope things start working for Roxie, and you better get alot of Rest too, Lucky you have Wally to keep you all on your toes ! Take care. x

Members online

No members online now.