Lambeau hanging out

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Living in Pa shouldn't you be a Philly Eagles fan? Ralphie

I am from PA (never was an Eagles fan) and the B/F is from Chicago.... HATES the Bears

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Cheli's expression, "Uh Oh, I'm feeling concerned now!"

Karma IS a b*tch and you know Banks is so loving it ;)

Lambeau's fat lil' puppy belly does me in!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Love the pics! I have a feeling Lambeau will not be a gnat for long!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I give him 2 more weeks and he's gonna be Cheli's size. He's a big baby boy :heart:

That is my guess to, by beginning of Feb, he will weight close to Cheli's weight (24 lbs) .... we go back for a check up n 1/19 so I will know any gain then

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well look who's adjusting to his new "digs"!!! He is absolutely adorable Christine, my entire family has to crowd around the computer to see what lil' "Lamb Chop" is up to… Lol :w00t:

Lambeau has no fear so far so the is very comfortable with everything, but when he stands at the top of the stairs... he is a little nervous. But, until he is like 5 months, I amnot letting him go down stairs only up.. which is BEYOND precious -- going to try and get video of that tonight -- he bunny hops up the steps (just like Banks did for 9 yrs.) :luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He's just too dang adorable! Gosh he's just going to be a great looking boy!! I see he looks like he's trying to snuggle in with Cheli on the couch. His frog leg reminds me of Wilson, probably cause they're the same coloring on the body.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Lambeau has no fear so far so the is very comfortable with everything, but when he stands at the top of the stairs... he is a little nervous. But, until he is like 5 months, I amnot letting him go down stairs only up.. which is BEYOND precious -- going to try and get video of that tonight -- he bunny hops up the steps (just like Banks did for 9 yrs.) :luv:

How is he doing during the daytime?!! Did you get a pet sitter?!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How is he doing during the daytime?!! Did you get a pet sitter?!!

He is good, but we are doing 4 hrs which I wanted to do 3 hrs and was over ruled :stinkeye: so I come home to pee in the crate each day at 3:00 (sigh) we will get there. He is great for :poo: holds it till outside and he knows the word potty and what it means (goes to basement door) but we are miles away from him giving indication. He sits for treats and is at about 90% for witing his turn to eat (Cheli first). He understnads leave it (spray bottle) but he still tries to chew when he thinks we are not watching.

Yes, we found a great lady that comes over at 11:00 and spends an hour with them... she does a hour session of - potty, play, feed, play, potty back in crate. She leave a report card for the hour and send me a text msg with picture. We lucked out finding her!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
He is good, but we are doing 4 hrs which I wanted to do 3 hrs and was over ruled :stinkeye: so I come home to pee in the crate each day at 3:00 (sigh) we will get there. He is great for :poo: holds it till outside and he knows the word potty and what it means (goes to basement door) but we are miles away from him giving indication. He sits for treats and is at about 90% for witing his turn to eat (Cheli first). He understnads leave it (spray bottle) but he still tries to chew when he thinks we are not watching.

Yes, we found a great lady that comes over at 11:00 and spends an hour with them... she does a hour session of - potty, play, feed, play, potty back in crate. She leave a report card for the hour and send me a text msg with picture. We lucked out finding her!!

great news. Good for you.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Aww… I want to be your pet sitter… :hissycry: LMAO!!! Lamb Chop can run amuck in the house w/Walter. Hopefully not learn any of his bad habits… Lol In all seriousness, sounds like he's doing awesome and you really DID luck out!!! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.