EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lambeau hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Lambeau has no fear so far so the is very comfortable with everything, but when he stands at the top of the stairs... he is a little nervous. But, until he is like 5 months, I amnot letting him go down stairs only up.. which is BEYOND precious -- going to try and get video of that tonight -- he bunny hops up the steps (just like Banks did for 9 yrs.)
    How is he doing during the daytime?!! Did you get a pet sitter?!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    How is he doing during the daytime?!! Did you get a pet sitter?!!
    He is good, but we are doing 4 hrs which I wanted to do 3 hrs and was over ruled so I come home to pee in the crate each day at 3:00 (sigh) we will get there. He is great for holds it till outside and he knows the word potty and what it means (goes to basement door) but we are miles away from him giving indication. He sits for treats and is at about 90% for witing his turn to eat (Cheli first). He understnads leave it (spray bottle) but he still tries to chew when he thinks we are not watching.

Yes, we found a great lady that comes over at 11:00 and spends an hour with them... she does a hour session of - potty, play, feed, play, potty back in crate. She leave a report card for the hour and send me a text msg with picture. We lucked out finding her!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

He is good, but we are doing 4 hrs which I wanted to do 3 hrs and was over ruled so I come home to pee in the crate each day at 3:00 (sigh) we will get there. He is great for holds it till outside and he knows the word potty and what it means (goes to basement door) but we are miles away from him giving indication. He sits for treats and is at about 90% for witing his turn to eat (Cheli first). He understnads leave it (spray bottle) but he still tries to chew when he thinks we are not watching.

Yes, we found a great lady that comes over at 11:00 and spends an hour with them... she does a hour session of - potty, play, feed, play, potty back in crate. She leave a report card for the hour and send me a text msg with picture. We lucked out finding her!!
    great news. Good for you.
    Hug your bully today

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Aww… I want to be your pet sitter… LMAO!!! Lamb Chop can run amuck in the house w/Walter. Hopefully not learn any of his bad habits… Lol In all seriousness, sounds like he's doing awesome and you really DID luck out!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! The gnat has a gnat!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads