Wilson likes to ponder his daily thoughts

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Wilson was one of the first bullies I fell for on EBN. Even before we got Blue. He wasn't even 2 years old then!!

love ya.. ya deep thinking bullie.:heart: mama should of named you Aristotle, but Wilson works too!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He's so handsome! I just noticed his reflection on the tile too, what an awesome picture!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sweet Wilson. happy 4th birthday big boy! I hope he shares his ponderings with us!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson was one of the first bullies I fell for on EBN. Even before we got Blue. He wasn't even 2 years old then!!

love ya.. ya deep thinking bullie.:heart: mama should of named you Aristotle, but Wilson works too!
Awwww, he is a card I tell you. I mean Emma's great too, but nothing like Wilson. I always say to him, "You're my Karma now aren't cha"? :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sweet Wilson. happy 4th birthday big boy! I hope he shares his ponderings with us!
He shares nothing unless he wants too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

OMG. I love Wilson! I can't wait to see him again this summer! I know Annie's looking forward to seeing her boyfriend again!

Ohhhhhhh Wilson sure did have a soft spot for Annie didn't he? He can't wait to her again, and you too! :happydance:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a sweet picture - I love the reflection. Wilson is a a handsome, serious baby.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Now, there's a big thinker! Reminds me of Voitto, he's somethimes deep in thought like that...I wish I could get in to their heads...

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
More like he was pondering when his minions would come to start his well deserved pampering session. Too cute.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Happy Belated B-day, Mr.Wilson! Did he write down his deep thoughts in his journal? He looks like he is in a very Zen state of mind there! :heartsign:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.