What happens when you chase down the maintenance guy..

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What gives??? The world is divided in halves, those of us that run
TOWARDS the adorable bullies and those that do no, HAHAHAHA

Silly man.

They are looking wonderful, btw...sending hugs n kisses to all :)

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thinking back, I guess it wasn't too funny.. ok, maybe a little..lol

What did he look like? perhaps I would have chased him too! I would be in the crate with the bullies, lol

He's an older man, not american. I got the impression he didn't like dogs in general. Not your type at all..lol

OMG… I'm dying laughing!!! Why in the world would you run away from two adorable bullies?!!

He didn't start running at first..but he was already standing far back from the door (i think he heard the dogs bark) then Blue came out and started slowly going towards him with Wellie right behind Blue. The man got nervous, the dogs came closer, he turned and started running..
None of it would of happened if he just stayed calm.

They're dogs, their natural instincts kicked in and the chase was on..lol..

But I learned my lesson.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Hahahaha. This totally happened to me, but in my case my landlord sent over a handyman without telling me and he let himself on unannounced. Ruckus chased him down the stairs and back outside....I guess my landlord told him that I'd be "leaving the dog in the bedroom" (ha -- no) so he was taken by surprise when a 65 lb bulldog met him at the stairs.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Glad to hear it made you guys laugh.. we laughed too..lol
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] our management company requires a "Permission to Enter" from us if works need to be done and we won't be home. Without it, they can't come in.
Before we got Blue, I always gave it, was very convenient. After Blue? Oh hell no..lol

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I just love imagining the scene - 2 excited bullies and the terrified maintenance man.....but the picture of them in their crate after is just priceless! Sooooo cute in their guilty time-out!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
ROTFL!!!!!! I had to read this to Husband and we both died laughing. I had to read it twice because I kept laughing during the first read. Canelo has run out of the house after the pizza guy dropped off pizzas. The pizza guy freaked, Canelo passed him and jumped in the pizza guy's car. Thanks for the laugh, poor guy, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION]...too funny...it cracks me up how many people think our babies are ferocious...they ask does he bite...I always say no but he will lick you vigorously... Even grown men actually mostly grown men...too funny:p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.