Dozer and his best buds

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
120
Location
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer and his friends 3 deaf american bulldog mix pups after a hard morning of playing at daycare
dozerjoshasleep.jpg


dozerandthebullys.jpg

dozercarljed.jpg
 
Last edited:
awwww that is so adorable, just wait until [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] sees this! Deaf American Bully pups, she is going to love it.
 
So freakin' adorable!!!! I think I'm in LOVE!!! They look so much like my LeRoy when he was that little!!!
 
@Gertie's Mom He loves it. I manage the daycare so I take him with me when I go to work and he gets so excited when we pull up he starts squeaking lol.
One of my employees (who adopted one of the bulldogs ) and I always sing the old sesame street song "one of these things is not like the others ... one of these things just isn't the same" to them lol. Dozer has been with them all since they were all 7 weeks old. He has no idea he isn't their brother too or that they can't hear for that matter. I don't have the heart to tell him.. and I don't think the other pups do either :whistle:
 
Last edited:
Beautiful...I'd love to play all day with Dozer and his friends!
 
wow thats to precious what great pics!!!!
 
Dozers coat looks AWESOME!! So shiny and clean.
 
Awww what adorable pictures! Dozer is such a handsome boy and love those Americans! [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] So do all those Americans have homes? I see one is adopted I was just wondering about the other 2.
 
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] No the one who looks most ab who also btw has one blue and one brown eye is still in foster care:luv:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top