Dozer and his best buds

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer and his friends 3 deaf american bulldog mix pups after a hard morning of playing at daycare
dozerjoshasleep.jpg

dozerandthebullys.jpg

dozercarljed.jpg

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
awwww that is so adorable, just wait until [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] sees this! Deaf American Bully pups, she is going to love it.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
So freakin' adorable!!!! I think I'm in LOVE!!! They look so much like my LeRoy when he was that little!!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@Gertie's Mom He loves it. I manage the daycare so I take him with me when I go to work and he gets so excited when we pull up he starts squeaking lol.
One of my employees (who adopted one of the bulldogs ) and I always sing the old sesame street song "one of these things is not like the others ... one of these things just isn't the same" to them lol. Dozer has been with them all since they were all 7 weeks old. He has no idea he isn't their brother too or that they can't hear for that matter. I don't have the heart to tell him.. and I don't think the other pups do either :whistle:

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Beautiful...I'd love to play all day with Dozer and his friends!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww what adorable pictures! Dozer is such a handsome boy and love those Americans! [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] So do all those Americans have homes? I see one is adopted I was just wondering about the other 2.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] No the one who looks most ab who also btw has one blue and one brown eye is still in foster care:luv:

Most Reactions