Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie, looks like she was having a blast out there. Since she is so young and her pads are still soft and tender, I would be careful and not let her stay out too long in the cold. Once her pads get tougher, then she can stay out a little longer. Thanks for the video, she is too cute.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Adorable. She has a gorgeous coat too, nice and shiny.

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
What a little cutie, looks like she was having a blast out there. Since she is so young and her pads are still soft and tender, I would be careful and not let her stay out too long in the cold. Once her pads get tougher, then she can stay out a little longer. Thanks for the video, she is too cute.

Thanks David! Yes, we are very careful! We had some extremely cold weather over the last few days (getting finally warmer today, phew!), so I have been taking her out only for 1-5 min at a time (only about a hundred times a day lol...still potty-training). everything you see on the video is either on the front of our house or on the back (we have an open space there)

OP
yulia

yulia

Oct 20, 2014
Boulder, CO
Country
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kira
Adorable. She has a gorgeous coat too, nice and shiny.

Thank you! :) Her coat better be nice and shiny after I work to sweat grinding those turkey necks through a cheap manual meat grinder lol. But seriously, she does great on raw diet! (knock on wood...Russians are always afraid to jinx things lol)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
A beautiful little gal!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty and sure loves the snow and playing with the empty flower pot. ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She's adorable… Thanks for sharing!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.