cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I jumped on the recommendation for the Julius K9 Harnesses...Christmas presents for Finn and Tate. I do love these harnesses; they're very secure, and appear to be quite comfy on the boys. Plus, they are very easy to put them on :)

Here they are from this morning's walk. Too difficult to get a good shot of them posing together, but here we go:

IMG_8041.jpg IMG_8044.jpg IMG_8045.jpg

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
cali baker....very nice... I think I am going to get one of those for Chubby. Very nice models! !!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
cali baker....very nice... I think I am going to get one of those for Chubby. Very nice models! !!

thanku, [MENTION=11185]Chubby[/MENTION]! I'm very happy with them and it actually makes walking more "enjoyable" (at least i think so)!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very nice! And, they are in the spirit with there Christmas collars on too!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww they look so dapper in their new harnesses. I love the colours you chose. I bought Dozer a camoflauge one, and Blossom a pink one of course cause she's a diva princess. Lol. You won't regret buying them, they are great. I love ours.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Those pics are awesome. I just bought Bocephus one in camouflage as well for his secret gift from Santa (cuz Momma gives him all his presents right away).

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you, gang!
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5523]Bulldozersma[/MENTION], originally, i ordered the camo for Finn as well but the company didn't have it in stock and were waiting for a new shipment to come in. Since I'm impatient and Finn was asking about his harness, i decided on the "Kiwi" color for him instead. I'm happy with how the colors look on them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.