My beautiful calendar

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I received mine this week too. Fantastic! I too am putting mine in my cube. Cube world wouldn't be the same without a bully or two, or three looking at me everyday. They give me inspiration everyday. No windows in cube world so bulldogs are my window to inspiration.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
it implies a guy of my stature needs a bigger box Roger...:dance3::dance3:

Or a jar of hot sauce....

Great idea! I wonder if our calendar will arrive before Christmas?! It will be Castor's Christmas gift to our son (who will be very excited to see that Castor's photo is in the centerfold picture)!

I hope it will!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Actually, I now have a complex ever since that time on the beach wearing my red speedos; a nice young couple came by and said, "Well do we push it back into the water?" So I don't wear red much any more.

:faint:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Actually, I now have a complex ever since that time on the beach wearing my red speedos; a nice young couple came by and said, "Well do we push it back into the water?" So I don't wear red much any more.
ha ha ok then!...You can be our new Casper! We invited him to all the EBN beach parties so we could sit in the shade.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
ha ha ok then!...You can be our new Casper! We invited him to all the EBN beach parties so we could sit in the shade.

I am aware that Casper is the friendly ghost. And there have been some other posts with reference to Casper(s); so what is the scoop on being "Casper." I learned never to volunteer for anything quite a few years ago.

This is a set-up isn't it?

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Got mine. ..still trying to decide where to put it my daughter is trying to steal it...just might have to buy another one? ??? I am loving seeing my baby in the center fold....such a proud mommy♡

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
image.jpg Got mine up in my office today!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I received my Calendar last week, I Love It. I am going to put it up in our office.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.