JOE's Bowl

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Good morning everyone - It's been awhile since JOE and myself have checked in. Sometimes life has a tendency to get in the way. Anyway, he's been busy with work, charging around the house being a bully and snoozing in the couch cushions :D

I finally got a new camera and captured this clip of him and his bowl - He loves running around the house with this old tupperware bowl, only thing is it covers his face when he picks it up and as you'll see his situational awareness comes up short sometimes. It looks worse than it is and he is OK. Kinda funny though - haha - Wacky bully :D

When he is not tearing around the house this is other favorite thing to do besides eating.

JOEsleep.jpg

Have a great day :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@SirJoseph That is hysterical! Joe is cheap on toys! Glad he didn't hurt himself. I think a football team will be looking to recruit him, if they see that video. Love it!:heart:

OP
SirJoseph

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
@SirJoseph That is hysterical! Joe is cheap on toys! Glad he didn't hurt himself. I think a football team will be looking to recruit him, if they see that video. Love it!:heart:

Yes, I've purchased many toys for him and they are all destroyed within a short time. The bowl is tough and still in one piece to my surprise the way he gnashes on it. His other favorite 'toy' is an old canvas belt I found and tied knots it in to play 'tug-a-belt with him.

He likes the Cleveland Browns - DAWG pound! haha - Anyway, that's the team I picked for him as I thought it fitting for a Bully. :) He'll be watching 'Johnny football' and the Browns take on the Bengals this morning.

Tyler

Oct 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
that made me laugh pretty good. Joe looks like a soccer goalie in the making on the misjudged catch of the bowl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is one handsome boy and flexible too! glad he is not hurt... silly boy!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a sweetie!!! You should stock up on those bowls!!! How lucky can you be that he loves playing with those????

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So funny! Notice though, he did not give the bowl back to you to throw again. lol

OP
SirJoseph

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
i cringed when he did his acrobatic maneuver.

I also cringed...Notice I cut the audio at 'OH S***' - haha - I no longer toss him things when he is on the couch :)

So funny! Notice though, he did not give the bowl back to you to throw again. lol

He never wants to give the stuff back when playing fetch...It's kind of a fetch-tug-o-war-fetch thing he does...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So glad that Joe did not get hurt, he really loves his bowl, best toy ever.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hey, another use for Tupperware! Joe could be their new spokes-bully :)

Great video. I was impressed w/Joe's acrobatic moves!! :w00t:

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
He is a adorable♥

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online