Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We took Dozer and Blossom on a long walk today, and they were sporting their new K9 Julius Harnesses with their names on the side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 190

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
They both look GREAT in their handsome harnesses! I love how you got them personalized w/their names. Cool!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very official looking and quite good looking in their harnesses!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...they look very comfy...I have been looking for a harness like that for Chubby...where did you find them?

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
I love Blossom's hoodie♥♥♥

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You buy them on line, they are the K9 Julius harnesses that the police and military use to train their dogs. Here is the link to the website.

Payment : JULIUS-K9 US

or you can also order them on Amazon. They come in lots of colours. If you order one, please post a picture of Chubby in his harness.

Here is their size chart, and the colours. My guys both weigh 45 lbs and are wearing the Size 1 Harness. They are adjustable.

Sizes:

Small (0) - Girth measurements - 23"-30" and weights 30 lbs to 55 lbs

Medium (1) - Girth measurements - 26"-32" and weights 50 lbs to 66 lbs

Large (2) - Girth measurements - 31"-34" and weights 60 lbs to 88 lbs

XLarge (3) - Girth measurements - 32" - 46" and weights 88 lbs - 155 lbs

XXLarge (4) - Girth measurements - 43" and above and weights greater than 154 lbs

Stock Colours:

Black, Red, Blue, Camo, Pink, Sky Blue, Silver, Purple, Kiwi green, Neon Green or SAR orange in stock.

other colours available by special order.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww they both look great Monica!!! Lol ;) Yeah how did you order the name tags?!! I need to do that for my 2...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love her sweater.... and she is not rotten!

Kids look great

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
K-9 harnesses are the best.They slip easily on and off too. The pictures are great! Chum and Hershey both have personalized ones too..it adds a nice extra touch!
Bulldozer and Blossom are beautiful bullies!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks guys, I agree with Jim, best harnesses ever, and really easy to put on and take off. You order the name tags on the same site where you order from, for you guys in the States that would be either. K9 Julius USA, or Amazon. I had to order from a Canadian Company called K9 Dynamics because the others don't ship to Canada. The name tags are a special order, they are $14.99 for two tags, and you can put anything you want on them, like their name, or nickname, like Diva, Spoiled, Brat, Princess, Trouble, etc. if you buy the standard ones that they carry in stock then they are $3.99, and are available at time of ordering. Click on Harness Labels under the Harnesses and Harness Accessory buttons, there is a box for comments and instructions, this is where you type in the size and colour you want, and what you want printed on the label. They told me it would take 4 to 6 weeks to make and ship out, I ordered them at the same time as I ordered the harnesses, and I got the harnesses in 2 days, and the name tags came about a month later in the mail. The cool thing about these labels is they also glow in the dark.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thank you so much. I just ordered Bocephus the camo harness but got a size 3 - he's growing fast still at 15 months so I think he'll need some growing room. Going to go back in now and try to get his customized tags

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.