wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
So here are more Guinness pics, i'm sorry for posting pics again of him doing nothing hahahaha. If it gets too much please let me know, no offense will be taken. I know those people who always show pics of their kids and it's gets annoying after a while

my new favorite pic of Guinness

"mom stop taking pics of me, let me sleep"

.....and i'm spent

Last edited by a moderator:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Don't be sorry for not posting pictures of Guinness. I'd be mad at you if you didn't. :p
He is such and awesome Bullie!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh the last one, where you tucked him in.... it is just sooo sweet! So who is doing the spoiling? Mommie, Daddie or both?

My kids love Call of Duty. I am a final fantasy freak. And is that a Longerberger basket by any chance?

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] it's both of us doing the spoiling. I am big into the first person shooter games but with grad school I don't get to play them as much, and on the baskets no they are xmas tree shop hahahaha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love looking at everybody's pictures, it will never be enough, especially of a baby!! Keep posting!! When Guinness grows up to be a big boy, you will be happy to have all the pictures you have, I adopted Vegas when he was 4 months old so I have no baby pictures.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooor baby Guinness... doesn't have a THING to play with... ROFL :p

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
In the first pic I thought his shirt had something to do with fart...:eek: I thought what a cool shirt for a bulldog. But I think heart throb fits Guiness a bit better.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
I LOOOOVVVEE Bully pics! Guinness is soooo adorable (and I love the name)! Hudson always has all his toys out all the time too! Ahhhh...puppyhood!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Never worry about posting pics we love all of them! Guinness is such a sweet lil thing. !

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwww, Guinness is such a cutie! It's fun seeing new pictures of him! His little white face is so adorable....as are all of his outfits!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Such sweet pics! You do such a good job at taking pics...i stink at it (always blury) and then double stink at posting them. Need a good camera. My anniversary at work is coming up and you get to select a gift out of a magazine (and a fine trip to Boca Raton, FL for a weekend and a bunch of hoop-la - -always fun going on my 3rd anniversary trip) and hoping they have a nice digital 35 mm with some lens. Maybe if I get one I will do better at taking pics.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.