Aaaand He's Dead!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, both of my babies are nuts!! I think the Santa really freaked him out though, it was kinda creepy!!

We were very lucky with all of our bullies...... Nitshcke, when something freakin him out, he would post up and :poo: right where he was standing. Banks just barked until we removed the item and Cheli runs away.... we are very lucky

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We were very lucky with all of our bullies...... Nitshcke, when something freakin him out, he would post up and :poo: right where he was standing. Banks just barked until we removed the item and Cheli runs away.... we are very lucky
Marissa is home today so i just told her to remove all of the little stuff around and put all of the boxes away so hopefully that will calm him down. Last night you could see the stress in his face. My poor boy. Brutus will bark at something too, but usually we can talk him down.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sounds like Frankie will be driving the sleigh this year since he killed Santa.......... [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Brutus can be the co-pilot

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Oh but what a wild Christmas it would be..................:w00t::christmas15::christmas19::christmas19::christmas19:

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Too funny! I also have several cats. We are lucky if we get a tree up let alone put ornaments on it. One of the cats is terrified of silver objects (Christmas balls,keys,bells,nail clippers)and he removes them. In past years the good ornaments have been hung from the curtain rods. This year we are stocking up on shatter proof ornaments. I don't know how Tank and Lulu will handle a tree. Might have to put an ex pen around it.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:w00t: I don't think Frankie likes Christmas.

I am putting my tree up today a bit late but never mind but I have switched to a small tree on my buffet from the large one on the ground since I got Ftse so worried about him knocking it over and hurting himself or eating glass.

Members online

No members online now.