Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie-1
Decoration-0
20141202_183025.jpg
I don't know if it is the disruption to the house or what, but Frankie and Brutus have been soooo bad. Frankie spent the night last night next to me on a leash, and Brutus peed in the house twice today while Frank is running around the house eating everything!!! HELP ME

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH NO... not the angel! :eek:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I guess they wanted to have one for each of them. LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Where's the damn cat?? I see cat prints all over this angel!! It surely CAN NOT BE sweet INNOCENT Frank!!!!

P.S. first two Christmas Parties we have every year, I had to keep Vegas on a leash with all the company, not because he was bad, (he was 1 and 2) but because he like to meet and greet EVERY guest with a good ol fashioned HUMP!!! AND he was fixed!! The first year I was mortified, the second year I just kept him in a harness and by my side all night, try entertaining a house full of people with a 60 lb bully attached at the wrist :evil:. Now he is OK and over it, last two years he has done no humping :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Where's the damn cat?? I see cat prints all over this angel!! It surely CAN NOT BE sweet INNOCENT Frank!!!!

P.S. first two Christmas Parties we have every year, I had to keep Vegas on a leash with all the company, not because he was bad, (he was 1 and 2) but because he like to meet and greet EVERY guest with a good ol fashioned HUMP!!! AND he was fixed!! The first year I was mortified, the second year I just kept him in a harness and by my side all night, try entertaining a house full of people with a 60 lb bully attached at the wrist :evil:. Now he is OK and over it, last two years he has done no humping :yes:

Oh Kelly I just busted up laughing… :rofl:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My thoughts exactly… WELL at least it wasn't baby Jesus!!! Lol
I didnt dare put baby Jesus out!! Poor Santa has been dragged around the house a few thousand times today
20141202_193112.jpg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh well looks like they are going to be joining Orion on the naughty list.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Geez [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Vegas just wanted to greet the guests and wish them Humpy Holidays!:christmas36:Then you took all the fun out of it!
Don't worry [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] those boys won't be the only ones on the naughty list!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Why does Christmas bring this bad behavior on?! Last year we had to put a gate around the tree because Gunny would hide under it and then take off four strands of lights while darting out. We are getting our tree on Saturday and I can only imagine what is about to go down (pun intended) this year.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I used to have a plant hanger hook on the ceiling, and used fishing string to tie the tree to it, so it wouldn't be knocked over. My sister's dog would always go poop under my parent's tree, when they were visiting at Christmas time! Like a dysfunctional family Christmas movie. I couldn't hang bulbs or tinsel at the bottom of the tree, as the cat would hit the bulbs, and eat the tinsel!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online