Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Earlier in the day Vegas got a hold of a toy that had been taken away from him previously. Vegas easily can get fixated on a toy and it really stresses him out. There have been several that have been removed from the toy box.

This is one of them.

IMG_3683.jpg

As you can see...he really did some damage. Mark was upstairs with him when this toy was uncovered in a room Vegas normally isn't allowed in. All I heard from downstairs was a large crash and a huge struggle. I ran upstairs thinking "seizure" and a possible fall from a chair or the bed.

Vegas was just fixated and having a "panic" attack.

All is better now. This toy is what he's playing with now.

IMG_3677.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY CRAP.... I though Banks was bad with the wobbler... Vegas got her beat by at least 10 miles! :eek:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I remember that feeling of panic, when hearing noises like that. Glad he was okay and just "playing". In the picture he looks like he fell asleep on the toy!! Love the squishy face!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

For the longest time, Vegas was so happy with soccer balls. He would play FOREVER with them. Have you ever seen the ball inside a ball? It's from Jolly Ball.

200020099.jpg

We got him this one after he popped his 3rd soccer ball. This toy was the WORSE toy EVER. He had such anxiety and majorly freaked out on this toy. Our neighbors came rushing over thinking that he was screaming in pain. Mark had to cut it open to remove the ball inside for him. He promptly popped it and he felt better. This toy was then thrown into the garbage.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Earlier in the day Vegas got a hold of a toy that had been taken away from him previously. Vegas easily can get fixated on a toy and it really stresses him out. There have been several that have been removed from the toy box.

This is one of them.

View attachment 81225

As you can see...he really did some damage. Mark was upstairs with him when this toy was uncovered in a room Vegas normally isn't allowed in. All I heard from downstairs was a large crash and a huge struggle. I ran upstairs thinking "seizure" and a possible fall from a chair or the bed.

Vegas was just fixated and having a "panic" attack.

All is better now. This toy is what he's playing with now.

View attachment 81224

He is too cute! What a busy boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama

For the longest time, Vegas was so happy with soccer balls. He would play FOREVER with them. Have you ever seen the ball inside a ball? It's from Jolly Ball.

View attachment 81226

We got him this one after he popped his 3rd soccer ball. This toy was the WORSE toy EVER. He had such anxiety and majorly freaked out on this toy. Our neighbors came rushing over thinking that he was screaming in pain. Mark had to cut it open to remove the ball inside for him. He promptly popped it and he felt better. This toy was then thrown into the garbage.

yes, we have had two of them. Nitschke loved it and would play for about an hour or so each time... Banks never had interest and when Nitshcke past I donated it to a local rescue. i recently bought a small one for Cheli and he has no interest either

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
@2BullyMama

View attachment 81226

i have to tell you, that jolly ball inside a ball would give any dog an anxiety attack. Raven loves balls and if I gave her that I would probably have to medicate her after she had some time with it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holy smokes look at that thing!! demolished! and I thought Buster was bad.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes I can relate. Stuffy toys last about thirty minutes in our house. Now we rely on the Varsity Ball, Kong Toys, Nylabones, and antlers for our two bullies.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW Vegas went to town on that thing…
Wally gets like that w/the varsity ball, I have to put the timer on and let him go outside w/it. Craziness… Lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That boy has jaws of steel! Wow Vegas should be a toy tester. I can see the ad now "toy even withstands the jowels of Vegas!"

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When I was on MySpace, I actually had an album titled "destroyed". I had more photos in that album than any of my other albums. We also have several videos on YouTube of him doing toy tests. The lady at Petsmart told me one day after another toy return that was guaranteed to be indestructible that "absolutely no toy was 100% indestructible and maybe you should reconsider letting him have any toys". Bitch!
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
When I was on MySpace, I actually had an album titled "destroyed". I had more photos in that album than any of my other albums. We also have several videos on YouTube of him doing toy tests. The lady at Petsmart told me one day after another toy return that was guaranteed to be indestructible that "absolutely no toy was 100% indestructible and maybe you should reconsider letting him have any toys". Bitch!
@bullmama
lmao!!!! I can't believe she said that! I would have said something really mean back to her :p what a bitter lady to be working at a pet store!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She was probably the one who had to send them back lol

Most Reactions