Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is hoe Bebe is with stuffies, she is not happy until she shreds them.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well he did a good job of it.
I love the photo of him on the cushion

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well he did a good job of it.
I love the photo of him on the cushion

He was working at it and working at it hard. This was the damage he managed to do in that short amount of time. IMG_3715.jpgIMG_3716.jpg

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Yikes! And I thought Ruckus could do some damage to toys, but Vegas gives him a run for his money!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
I thought Charley was rough on toys too, but no match for Vegas! I've never seen a destroyed kong!

I saw that jolly ball recently. Charley would obsess over it. Not going to waste money on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't think there are many "bullie tested" toy makers! It's a joke when most say "tough" tested or "chew proof" I read that and :haha: . Durabones(by nylabone) are the ones that last the longest here. I had a toy box full of talking stuffies, as my Malanois never chewed them. One by one, the bullies mutilated them and now no more stuffies. Even the no stuffing kind dies in a tug of war!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't think there are many "bullie tested" toy makers! It's a joke when most say "tough" tested or "chew proof" I read that and :haha: . Durabones(by nylabone) are the ones that last the longest here. I had a toy box full of talking stuffies, as my Malanois never chewed them. One by one, the bullies mutilated them and now no more stuffies. Even the no stuffing kind dies in a tug of war!

It's amazing how quickly a toy can become dangerous. I gave Orion a lobster stuffy with 2 ropes coming out each end. Orion was playing tug with her daddy....neither wanted to give up the toy. The rope ended up becoming unstitched from the base of the toy which also left a tiny break in the seam. Mark let her take off with the tattered toy. Moments later she was trying to throw up. I though part of the rope strings were caught in her throat. She ended up FINALLY puking up the squeaker......still encased in the cloth pocket. Yes...that was when I realized the toy even had a squeaker. That could have easily ended bad for Orion and us. Now she has her stinky puppy and her floppy flyer from [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. That one has survived pretty well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.