Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks everyone. I've even gone as far as contacting Walmart's corporate office. I haven't heard from them yet. I think it will be fairly easy to get her attached to a different bear. This is what she is doing now.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW! Cutie pie! Hard to believe stinky bear has just disappeared. Hope they do call you back and let you know if there are any available that can be shipped to your store. It is good that she will take impostor stinky bears :heart:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Nope...almost. I will sometimes catch her spitting out fur from sucking so hard. These ones almost have a different foot BUT, I think she will be okay. She's taken really well to a bear she previously ignored. She got this for Christmas and when I gave it to her tonight, she took it and ran. So, she's been sucking on this one for the past hour.
This is what her original bear looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140502713846

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

i tried a search on the uk sites but afraid i only came up with a dan dee elephant!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'll bet these were only a Christmas item. Our Wal-Mart had a HUGE toy dept. before Christmas and now they have loads of clearance items and the toy dept. has shrunk down to usual size.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG that was so sweet and cute....looks like vegas was trying to figure out what you were doing! Too cute. My daughter has/had a bear like that (not sure if it is exact..not at home now) so will check that out as well. I rememer putting it up but it was a bear she got last year sometime. I will also look at my walmart.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We've been buying this teddy bear at different Walmarts since june of 2009. With my luck its now outdated and it would be the equivalent of walking into a Kohl's and expecting to purchase a pair of parachute pants exactly like the ones you bought in 1986.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think Orion may have a serious addiction to stinky bears and needs to consider going into some form of 12-step program of rehabilitation. I also believe that EVERYBODY on this thread who posted should be ashamed of themselves as enablers. Yes indeed, truly ashamed of themselves.

(for Orions eyes only)
... I will be going to Walmart tomorrow to take a look but don't tell anybody ok .. it's between you and me Orion .... :whistle:

L

Lucy-licious

I think Orion may have a serious addiction to stinky bears and needs to consider going into some form of 12-step program of rehabilitation. I also believe that EVERYBODY on this thread who posted should be ashamed of themselves as enablers. Yes indeed, truly ashamed of themselves.

(for Orions eyes only)
... I will be going to Walmart tomorrow to take a look but don't tell anybody ok .. it's between you and me Orion .... :whistle:

Thank you [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] i havnt laughed that much in ages....i nearly fell off the settee.....good job the kids arnt here to witness me mopping up the puddle of wee i just left behind:lol:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So far Two Walmarts down and Where in the world are their Stuffed Animals??? Right now I can only find the Valentine's Bears. I walked from the toy department to the baby department. I really never found Teddy Bears or stuffed animals. I will check more.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Garage Sale SCORE!!!!!!@Libra926 On the way to baby O on Monday!

100_2472.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Way to go LariP!!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Thankyou so much! We will have to sent Gracie something in return! :muah2:

Over the holiday weekend, Vegas was a mess. He was full of piss and vinegar PLUS he was pacing like crazy. The first night he grabbed O's backup stinky and literally sucked on it until he passed out. It was really sweet. Unfortunately, backup did not survive the weekend.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.