Stinky Bear EMERGENCY!!!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Now I know this is an absolutely awful question but is there any other animal that can substitute for a stinky bear? The reason I ask is that I bought the boys a holiday puppy from Petsmart for $3 that is around the same size and same texture with a suspiciously similar face. Baby T even chewed the nose off in the same way...the one big difference is the eyes are fabric on the puppy. I'll try to get a pic.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Here's a really bad pic of the puppy but Linus LOVES suckling on the snout, head, and paws. Truman ripped the nose open.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Tell baby O I'm sorry! Our stinky wal mart didn't have any stinky bears, but I'll go on an internet search!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I did get a chance to stop by Wal-mart after work, I knew it was Dan-Dee and I have seen pictures so I kind of knew what I was looking for. No luck! I am sorry and I hope baby O finds one soon, it is obvious how much she loves them, Just an idea.....Can't you take them all to a tailor or a drycleaner that does alterations? I bet a million dollars they would be able to sew them up for you, I am like you I can't even sew a button on. But the drycleaner near my house does alterations, I bet they would/could sew up a stuffie!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Struck out at our Walmart :( They did have brown furry monkey things for $10, about the same size, but no Dan Dee Bears

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I tried to watch the video but it says "error occurred, try again later" :confused: But I saw one earlier today where she was standing on her crate and pulled it thru the chair. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]: Your kitchen chairs are exactly like mine!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I haven't seen them at the Walmart here but I am going out tomorrow, i'll check in the toy section. Poor baby O. A substitute is NOT good enough for her!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
ok troops...I've discovered that they are also sold under "lovable Huggable". The upc is 0 47475 93192 7

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I found hundreds of Dan Dee bears...but none were stinky bears

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]: I went to Wal-Mart tonight and the toy dept. had NO bears of any kind. But did you happen to look up at the front where the Valentine's Day aisles are? At my store they're right opposite the pharmacy. They had a number of bears the same size. They weren't by Dundee, but there was one that was that curly stuff and it was dark brown instead of black. It had a pink ribbon around it's neck and is holding a plush heart, but I bet those could be removed. You might want to check it out. You might be able to use these in a pinch. They were very soft and squishy.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I did see them. In fact, just minutes ago I almost handed her the one I bought...then I notice that the hands had beanies in it. Not the feet....just the hands. I didn't notice this before. Since she usually sucks on both the hands and feet...I had to take it from her seconds after I gave it to her.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i wont be able to go till this weekend but i look at our 2 walmarts for ya

Most Reactions