Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Okay. Almost all of Orions stinky bears either need to be tossed or mended. I think she is down to one good bear. I've been to Walmart 5 or 6 times looking for these bears. It's almost as if they don't stock them anymore. Finally tonight I decided to search the web. I grab one of her "needs fixin" bears and look at the tag. We've been letting Orion suck on Dan Dee Collector's Choice bears. Each has a date on it. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I think I might be in some serious trouble if I can't find anymore of these bears. I'm not finding the "one" that she likes. Walmart use to sell them in the toy section for $10.00. On the internet I'm getting stuff like "rare", "authentic" and "NWT" and "never been played with" AND I'm getting a huge price tag. What in the world did we start?
Here she is tonight,,,crying for her bear (which was upstairs) so, join me in my journey of bring my precious (not spoiled) little girl the one thing that knocks her out....

And less than 10 minutes later.... (I must add that this bear is not her favorite..it's a substitute, cause we couldn't find her #1s)
Video.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh gross. Listen carefully. Other than my slipper shuffling and heavy breathing and stomping...can you hear my knee cartilage?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
That's too bad they're such a hard to find commodity now! I'd almost think a bulk order from the manufacturer or a more readily available replacement might be in order.

BTW, that video was so freaking cute!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AW no! I'll see if our local wal mart has one. Poor O needs a stinky bear!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I can't tonight but tomorrow will stop by our Wal-mart. I drive past it on my way home from work to check it out.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You guys are awesome. I'm gonna try a Walmart in a different city.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
No Spoiled bullies in that household,,, nope, not there.. :p

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]: We go to Wal-Mart at least once or twice a week. I'll look and see what I can find. Our dink-town actually has 2 Wal-Marts! (nothing else, but TWO Wal-Marts :whew:). I'll have to go thru some old threads, so I'll know exactly what to look for. Are they all curly and black like the one on ebay?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I will check as well. I work by a Wal-mart and we have 2 close to where I live. You know I would do anything for Baby O.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I'll look at our Walmart as well... this is great that you are starting a nation wide search for Stinky Bears :lol:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I struck out at 2 Walmarts today. I tried 2 different cities...one of the Walmarts is brand new. Nada! I appreciate any of you who will stop and look. I know they do shipping between stores, so if you find them....you will save us all from stinky bear withdrawal. I did buy a needle and thread for sewing up the holes...but really? I can't even sew a button back on my shirt.
I made a quick video so you don't have to search the archives...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online