Stinky Bear EMERGENCY!!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] are you SERIOUS!!!! OMG, I think I went to like three walmarts, target, HALLMARK, Meijer and every place that carries stuffed animals including the parent/teacher store. YOU ROCK!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
As soon as I saw they said collectors choice and Dan Dee I snatched them up. Didn't even care what they cost. That ended up being a whopping .25 cents each. :happydance: so even if they don't last long it'll be well worth it. They dont seem as big as some of her other stinky bears. But I hope both Vegas and O get many hours of comfort from them.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

They don't have any beanies in them, do they?

Orion has opened up her strict requirements for a stinky. As long as the feet and paws are suckable, she don't care what brand they are. I found a couple at a garage sale not to long ago, one I didn't realize had beanies in the butt. That was backup..which was leaking the beanies all over our trailer. Someone ripped a hole in the butt.

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No beads. Just soft cushy filling. They do have plastic eyes and one has a plastic nose. The other appears to be missing the nose. The feet look like suede or leather stitched on for the pads. Of course the tags at the chest are plastic and I assume you'll remove those right away.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:muah2:
Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Excitement! I think I need to finally go thru all the stinky bears in the "disabled" box and throw some out. I was thinking my friend who does all the stinky repairs could use one as parts. I have one missing a whole arm and another whos nose got torn off.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
She gets down to business after the 1 minute mark. Introductions are taking place before that...so fast forward to 1:03 ish

Stinky bears are a hit!
Thank you so much for the bears and the new 4 paw shirt!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You are welcome! But the video link is blocked says its private. :hissy:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ....... Waaaaaah.... I can't see the video!!!!!!! ;)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Darn it. So sorry. Meant to mark in unlisted. There you go. I made the mistake of giving O the one without a nose. Vegas really wanted one...but he is a nose sucker. Orion (as you can now see, hopefully) had to work on getting the foot ready for sucking. She wont give that one up now. Vegas snuck up onto the kennel and tried to sneak hers..but she threw a fit. I put it in her kennel and tried to give her "main stinky" but she wasn't having any of it. She wanted the new stinky and cried until we unlocked her kennel.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is Priceless! I'm so happy it worked out that she loves it so much. Not so good for poor Vegas though. I will keep my eyes open for more! I wonder if it would be possible to remove the other ones nose. I think the one without one just had it's nose broken off at some point.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I thought about changing it out while she was sleeping, but ...did you see how much time it took to get the paw ready for sucking? Orion doesn't suck on the noses...but Vegas does. I'm going to crush it with some pliers to get it off. He'll have his own stinky.

Most Reactions