dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I gave Bifi a 4 kg. goose tonight but didn't eat his portion of the day which is about 500-800 gm. of meat. He just ate the liver, gallbladder and neck. He is getting lazy because lately i was giving him chunks of meat instead of his usual whole kilo of meat (during summer i feed him at the balcony where he can make a mess but due to cold weather i am forced to cut his meat, put it in a bowl and feed him inside). He just nibbled at one leg and he's done! lol. He'll eat the rest of the bird for the rest of the week :D.

2014-11-20 21.43.56.jpg2014-11-21 19.06.04.jpg2014-11-21 19.10.24.jpg2014-11-21 19.18.36.jpg2014-11-21 19.19.11.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
does he get it frozen or thawed.... in that first picture he looks so uninterested

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I could of used that Duck for my Turducken Thursday for the Big Green Egg. And no don't send me what Bifi doesn't eat!!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
does he get it frozen or thawed.... in that first picture he looks so uninterested

During the summer i give his food to him frozen. He would be fed after playing so he would be panting when he comes home and frozen food helps him cool down :D. When it started getting cold, i noticed he would leave his food then come back to it after about 10 minutes so i figured the meat might be too cold. So nowadays i thaw his food before giving it to him. In the picture he was waiting for about 5-7minutes already for my "Ok" while i was in the kitchen cleaning up a little, then i have to get my phone so he was a little bit bored and probably peeved by the time i took the picture lol.

Wow. That's interesting. :) does he eat the whole thing, bones and all??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup he does :) Today he ate a turkey drumstick with beef liver and kidney.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
@dieMuttivonBifi Good idea with the cardboard plate! How long does it last before you need to change it?

LOL it's the box from my husband's stationary bike so it's huge. We have used it the third time today. I guess we would change it when the box is all tattered up lol. How's Castor's recovery doing?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
LOL it's the box from my husband's stationary bike so it's huge. We have used it the third time today. I guess we would change it when the box is all tattered up lol. How's Castor's recovery doing?

He's doing pretty well, thanks! We have taken it really easy but tonight we walked for half an hour and he seems to be so happy and he doesn't pant - amazing! Keeping our fingers crossed this will last because it is such a relief to see him like this. Still tired though and sleeps most of the day.

We will consider going for cardboard too - now Castor actually gets his food served on an ordinary plate (on the floor - NOT at the table!) but it would probably be easier for him to eat off the floor!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] That's fantastic news! Very happy he is recovering well. He would be prancing and running around in no time! Wish Bifi and Castor could play together. Give us a ring when you guys visit Berlin! ;)

Another advantage of cardboard plate is it's disposable!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Does Bifi eat the bones also? Aren't you afraid he will choke on the bones?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
@dieMuttivonBifi of course (he actually has a passport ... he went to Legoland in Denmark last year, he he) - and let us know if you're coming to Sweden! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.