Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm spending the day watching some old puppy videos of Orion and Tripoli. And videos of Orion when she first came home with us. This video I find absolutely hilarious. Here is Orion on Sept 9th 2009. About 10 weeks old. Look at her harness she is wearing.

And look at her today. Jan 23rd 2011.
Same exact harness. She really is a "petite" girl.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Video.jpg

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
she is so cute! Isn't it nice to not have to purchase collars just because they our-grow them.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
In our case..we bought stages. I bought puppy ones and adult ones. Well...she will fit into the adult ones if we make them as small as possible. And, she still fits the puppy ones. So, now we have a closet full of collars and harness that we rotate. Atleast Vegas outgrew his puppy stuff. There are several collars that are too big for her. In fact, one of them was a brown leather collar that has inlaid sparkle dots in it. It was purchased for Orion, but it only fits Vegas. It such a cute collar. Not really a "girl" collar...so Vegas wears it. Daddy even lets him. Actually, Vegas grabbed the collar out of the closet and was carrying it around, so we put it on him.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Aaaaaawwww love baby O. :luv: She really looks a lot like her non-litter siblings, (Echo, Mallow & Charlie... or was it Delta?)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
awwww she is precious.... love her collar and harness matching that is sooo cute... i need to go get sparkles a new collar soon. her puppy one she is almost outgrown. :[

thanks for sharing

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Aaaaaawwww love baby O. :luv: She really looks a lot like her non-litter siblings, (Echo, Mallow & Charlie... or was it Delta?)

Charli was adopted. Delta is now Mellow. (I tried pushing for Mallow...her AKC name is Burnt Marshmallow) We originally named them using the "military" alphabet. Alpha = Orion, Bravo = Tripoli, Charlie = Charli, Delta = Mellow, Echo is still Echo, Foxtrot. If she breeds again (the goal is to get Mellow and Echo fixed in Feb and Chesty and Cadence fixed in March) it will continue on for Id purposes. Golf, Hotel, India, Juliet, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whisky, X-ray, Yankee, Zulu. I think my mom's husband, JD...didn't want to use one of them names, but I'm not sure which.
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Yes..she really does look like the rest of her siblings. Tripoli and Echo look alike and I think Foxtrot was pretty close in coloring to Trip and Echo also.

Mellow and Echo already tower over her and outweigh her at 6 months...almost 7 now. All three of the surviving girls..Orion, Mellow and Charli look alike. The two boys and Foxtrot (girl) were more of the piebald coloring.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Looks like a little bunny hopping around the yard... LOL

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
Right at the end....she snags a leaf off the lawn and runs to the door with in her mouth. Funny how things don't change.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.