Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can someone PLEASE tell O that this is not how elevated feeding is supposed to work!

She hasn't been throwing up as often after her meals since I put her bowl on top of a wine box. I've looked for an elevated slow feeder and have not found one..and the wine box works just as well, until she started doing this..

She usually just puts her front legs up...

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was thinking about this yesterday. The elevated bowls I USED to have got toppled and destroyed.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
love love love that girl. O can do no wrong. she is absolutely right and can do whatever she wants. sorry. :p

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Put another sma;ller box ontop on the wine box and put her food on that. You can't take wine box away is it seems to now be her own personal feeding throne.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Realize ... Acknowledge ..... Accept ... the three levels of understanding that your bulldog is smarter than you .....

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] i used a flower pot holder to make a bootleg elevated feeder for butler. they come in different sizes so you can get one that works best for you and orion. bring your food bowl to home depot or lowes or whatever and make sure that it fits into the holder. the rim that holds the lip of the flower pot fits snugly around the food bowl. it's way less expensive than a feeder!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.