Our meet up was a success!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ha ha I don't know Phil...the camera took bad pics..I should've just used my phone.

He's an angel and those are great pics! It's good to see people meeting up on EBN it makes it real.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That pic with my eyes closed is too much!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thats awesome and great pics [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] how come in your pics Chumley seems to have a halo??

Its showing that Chumley really is an angel

they are great pics of you all and the boys, looks like you all had a great time.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww I'm so jealous!!! Looks like everyone had a great time... Love the pics!!! Did Chums & Frankie get along pretty well?!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Aww I'm so jealous!!! Looks like everyone had a great time... Love the pics!!! Did Chums & Frankie get along pretty well?!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Chumley and Frankie were awesome together..Such great easygoing personalities..Hershey gave Frankie the same welcoming he gave Chum the first day he arrived and had to be banished indoors! It's a shame because he's such a sweet dog but he doesn't do well at all during initial meet ups.
I'm a little bummed more people that said they were coming didn't show. The grooming van was donating all the proceeds to LIBR...but it did give us more time to spend together which was great. I was very impressed with Rosalie's daughter Melissa...she definitely has her moms love for the bullies. She was amazing with them. When they left I told my wife see? Bulldog lovers are awesome!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I love this picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 58

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:hissy:

I'm so jealous! Chumley is so freaking cute! I want to hug him too!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think you were just looking down at chum trying to get him to look at me...
I didn't get a pic of me and Frankie!
Next time!! Come to the bully bash on Nov.1st.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Chumley and Frankie were awesome together..Such great easygoing personalities..Hershey gave Frankie the same welcoming he gave Chum the first day he arrived and had to be banished indoors! It's a shame because he's such a sweet dog but he doesn't do well at all during initial meet ups.
I'm a little bummed more people that said they were coming didn't show. The grooming van was donating all the proceeds to LIBR...but it did give us more time to spend together which was great. I was very impressed with Rosalie's daughter Melissa...she definitely has her moms love for the bullies. She was amazing with them. When they left I told my wife see? Bulldog lovers are awesome!

Aww I'm sure that Hershey will come around… I'm sorry that more people didn't show up, all of EBN would of been there!!! :w00t: [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] You & your daughter Melissa are gorgeous… I LOVE the pic of Melissa & Chum together, so cute!!! Bulldog people ARE awesome… Lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love all the pictures! Chumley is glowing because he's an angel!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.