LOOK WHO'S 2!!!!!!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hi old friends! I have been AWOL for some time- but I do lurk here once in awhile! :yes:
My little man has grown so much- he is TWO! There were times I didn't think either one of us would make it this far! :w00t: What a roller coaster this devil has taken me on!:evil: But, he has matured and has become such a love! He is gentle, loving and easy to please- for the most part. He still has his psycho moments after pooping- he becomes a 57 lb high speed freight train as he charges me after a circle around the yard! I have the bruises to prove it! His digestive issues are all a thing of the past, he is healthy and happy and has become ADDICTED to his daily tail pocket cleanse:p!
Our exciting news is that we will be hitting the road to travel the country in a brand new RV we just purchased this week. We won't officially be mobile until May, but will be doing many short trips to test the waters. Of course Bogey will be our traveling companion, and he will LOVE his new digs! Ken is building him a special spot to travel in the motorhome! A lifelong dream of mine, and all it took was meeting the man of my dreams and starting the journey together.
As for the birthday boy, he will feast on steak and eggs, Cheetos and birthday cake! I may have to change that statement about the resolved digestive issues! We only live once!
Will try to keep better contact!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest dog on earth!! B-o-g-e-y!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 160

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Happy 2nd Birthday Bogey

:birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6:

He has grown into such a handsome boy.

We too bought an RV so we could take Ftse away with us we have had one trip away and I think he really enjoyed it, I was worried he would not sleep as he is so OCD but he was fine.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what an update! Congrats on the new man, the RV and upcoming trips!

But most of all... BOGEY continues to be one very handsome boy!

:pupbirthday::birthday6::birthday5:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome back and a big :birthday: to Bogey, he has grown into a very handsome boy.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:snoopy::party:Welcome back Mary, and Happy Birthday to Bogey. I hope he gets spoiled today. Congratulations on your new RV, sounds exciting

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I can't believe he's 2 already!! What a beautiful bullie he's become too!

Happy to hear you had a great day big boy! I remember you when you were a wee thing.. :birthday 7::girlbirthday::cake2: Love ya, Bogey!

Psst.. Mary- next time you make it back up north, we gotta meet up at Ferris Acres Creamery with our boys.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
If you make it to Kentucky, make sure to stop by and see us!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.