Jennifer Slack

Oct 8, 2014
Northern VA/MD/DC Metro area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cora & Regan
IMG_4483.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4480.jpg
These are my two 4 month old girls! The one with the brown on her face is Cora, and the white one is Regan. They're not from the same litter; Cora is exactly one week older than Regan. We initially only planned on having one dog, but after having Cora for about two weeks the opportunity arose to adopt Regan (who was very ill at the time,) and we jumped on it. Regan is making an excellent recovery, and these two are the best of friends!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Congratulations-you have two beautiful babies, and I'll bet they have fun together!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Jen, your babies are adorable. You are so great to have adopted Regan, and I'm glad she is getting healthy with your love and care. I also have two EB's they are siblings and litter mates, and they are great company for each other. I think everyone should have more than one bully. Lol. Congratulations.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Aw they are gorgeous girls, So glad you adopted Regan I hope she is healthy now, she is lucky to have got you and a sibling ! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BEAUTIFUL.... love the second picture... seh is pawing at her, like 'hey, look and me, I want to play'!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii: Wow what beautiful pups, so jealous 2 friends and playmates. Regan is so Iucky to have been found by you guys all the better for Cora
looking forward to your future posts, so nice to have you here - be good for each other

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.