Tank's latest trip

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
:no: tankneon.jpgAnother Monday.. Here we are almost back at the car after having walked three miles. Tank now rides like an old pro and people just love him and Hank. Hank walks the entire time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
that would be a great post card for the hotel! great that he loves his ride!

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
That sign is very old and recently restored. It has not been a hotel since before I was born. The building now actually belongs to the law firm Picaretta and Davis. They paid to have the neon and the "diving lady" figure at the top of the sign refurbished. It's awesome.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes what a great photo, I agree it is like a postcard. I can see why you would get so much attention ;)

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
We have an amazing old Ace Hardware that seems to carry all kinds of obscure things, hobby supplies , chickens and most if not all of the Radio Flyer line. Habor freight carries a stakeside wagon that has the side screwed on for around $60 I think and the similar wagon by Radio Flyer is considerably more. I knew we needed side access so we tracked down the Town and Country. The full line can be seen and ordered through radioflyer.com

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We have an amazing old Ace Hardware that seems to carry all kinds of obscure things, hobby supplies , chickens and most if not all of the Radio Flyer line. Habor freight carries a stakeside wagon that has the side screwed on for around $60 I think and the similar wagon by Radio Flyer is considerably more. I knew we needed side access so we tracked down the Town and Country. The full line can be seen and ordered through radioflyer.com

Thanks for your response. We have been looking for a wagon for a while. I guess just not hard enough.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online