Orion talks about eavesdropping

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE LOVE Orion videos!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Orion-I would be worried if I were you. Don't you have 8 boobies? It's gonna' take awhile-and I don't think you'll be singing! But I must say, I love your little song and all of your videos! I think you should be on Animal planet!! Too Cute has no cuties like you!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Orion-I would be worried if I were you. Don't you have 8 boobies? It's gonna' take awhile-and I don't think you'll be singing! But I must say, I love your little song and all of your videos! I think you should be on Animal planet!! Too Cute has no cuties like you!

Orion wants to let you know that she only has 7....she is special that way. She also wants to let you know that the song was about what she heard when she was eavesdropping.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I know she heard it while eavesdropping-but just wanted to prepare her just in case. Gee-now you are giving out her very personal info.Now she will be embarrassed.......:eek:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know she heard it while eavesdropping-but just wanted to prepare her just in case. Gee-now you are giving out her very personal info.Now she will be embarrassed.......:eek:

Nope. She said she will show you her 7 boobies if you want! She has spent plenty of time having people look for the missing one.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Next video.............boobies.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Next video.............boobies.

That will be an interesting one. I tried to take a photo of her tatas....but she currently has black spots right now. They usually go away in Feb or so. I did find the cutest belly shot from when she still with her mama.

IMG_1577.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Such a cute little baby.A little pot bellied piggie!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:(7 hearts)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.